# 5

What is this feeling...

Tanaka walks down the stairs while you were on the couch biting your nails while daydreaming about...stuff.
"You ok Y/N?" Tanaka asked waking you up from your daydreaming.
"Huh?? Oh yeah I'm fine." You say in a blushing panic.
"Heh, wanna watch a movie?" You ask awkwardly.
"Sure why not." Tanaka replies
"Well I was gonna pick a movie but idk what type you like." You say
"Hm well I do like movies that get you excited and interested." Tanaka said.
Hm no wonder he loves sports.
"If you want we can watch a sports movie."
You say.
"I would usually say yes but for some reason I'm not feeling like it. What about.... Oh! A horror film." He says excitedly.
"Oh sure I love a good scare!" You reply.

~during the movie~

You two are both sitting at opposite ends of the couch sharing a blanket. You tried not to show it but you were getting tired. You didn't expect to be this tired. You could feel you eyelids getting heavy until... you fell asleep.

~after the movie~

Tanaka realized you had fallen asleep and decided to take you to your room. He carried you Bridal style up to your room you noticed this but pretended to be asleep. As you hear him shut the front door you sit up in your bed. What the hell!?!? Why is my face burning?? Why is my stomach in knots??? Why do I feel like this.... what is this feeling damnit!!!

~the next day~

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock. You get dressed and head downstairs to eat. Since you set your alarm clock last night you actually had time to make food for yourself. You made eggs bacon and toast. You start you head back upstairs then you see Tanaka's jacket. He must've left it here last night, you think to yourself. I'll give it to him today. You head upstairs to brush your teeth then go back down to grab your bag and Tanaka's jacket then head off to school.

~walking to school~

You see Tanaka and Nishinoya and decide to catch up to them.
"Hey Tanaka! You left your jacket at my place last night." You say to him you don't know why but you kinda wish you could keep it for yourself.
"Oh I did? thanks." He says as a slight bit of blush appears on his cheeks.
"Soooo what happened last night???" Noya asked
"Huh? Oh nothing we just watched a movie!" You say in a (gay) panic.
"Yeaaahhh surreee." Noya says.

Ello I'm back thanks for reading dis part :)))