#12

Tanaka's POV
Huh what the hell? I slowly open my eyes to see Suga and Daichi taking pictures and giggling. I was about to get up and slap them but then I remembered I had Y/N in my arms. Shittt why noooowww?
"Oi what do you guys want" I saw quietly while slowly sitting up.
"Sooo what happened last nightt~" Daichi says with a smirk. I can feel my face heat up when I start to remember what happened it wasn't much but still....
"N..no...no" I hear a soft voice say
"No!" It was Y/N he started to hug me tighter the woke up sitting up fast and panting.
"Hey you ok?..." I say.
"Huh? What? Oh yeah just a dream." Y/N says while nervously laughing.
"Wait what are you two doing here?" Y/N says as Daichi and Suga show him the pictures they took. he's so cute when he's sleeping.
"Wait why would you guys take photos??? Delete them now!" Y/N says.
"Not until you tell us what happened" Suga said.

No one's POV
You're face turns bright red as you remembered what happened and cover your shoulder with your shirt till Daichi stopped you and pulled back your shirt a bit.
"A hickey!?!? Tanaka you should know better!" Daichi says.
"Well it was only payback." Tanaka says quietly not realizing he said that out loud.
"Wait WHATTT???" Suga asked. Tanaka pulled his shirt off a bit so you could see the hickey on his collarbone.
"Wait I DID THAT???" You ask surprised. You all start laughing.
"Fine we'll keep your secret." Daichi and Suga say while walking out of the room. You and Tanaka smiled at each other happy that you're together and finally know what that feeling was....

This is the end I hope you enjoyed sorry if it's a bad ending I kinda ran outta ideas so ye but thank you for reading!!!!