#10

"Oohhh I wanna go first!" Hinata says excitedly. He pulled a slip of paper out of the basket.
"Uhm.. it says Kageyama." Hinata said while his face turned red. As they left to go to the closet Daichi said "we have another closet so we can do two pairs at a time."
"Ohh ok then I'll go next!" Noya says.
"Asahi!!! Come on let's gooo." Noya said he sounded like he was in a rush. It was just you, Tanaka, Daichi, Suga, Yama, and Tsukki left. Kageyama and Hinata came back they both looked normal like they had talked to each other for the seven minutes. It was your turn next you pulled out a card and of course it said Tanaka.
"Tanaka.. I guess we're up." You say trying to keep yourself calm. You walk into the closet and Tanaka closes the door there was barely any space. Tanaka didn't notice this so when he closed to door you and him were just inches away. You both look at each other for a bit than Tanaka said "sorry about what I said I didn't mean for it to sound weird."
"N-no! It's fine I don't care." You say

Spice warning 😳

"You sure you don't care?" Tanaka says while pinning you against the wall. You felt his warm breath against your neck it sent shivers down your spine. He started kissing you neck lightly most likely to make sure there were no hickeys. He moved down your neck then back up. You bit your lip so you didn't make any sounds. You were starting to take deeper and longer breaths. He stopped then look at you like he was asking for permission. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss but you stopped when you heard footsteps.
"Act like we were just talking." you whisper to Tanaka. He nodded then started talking about his family you joined in when it fit like, "yeah my brother was just like that!" So that the others didn't suspect anything. The closet door pulls open while you and Tanaka were laughing about a dumb joke he made.
"So did anything exciting happen???" Suga asks.
"Nope we were just talking." You say.
"Ok then since everyone else is done as well we're gonna figure out the sleeping arrangements." Suga says while walking off.
You let out a sigh then follow him back to the living room before you enter Tanaka says "we'll finish later." It made you blush but you kept going into the living room. In order to see who was gonna have the big bed you had to play Rock Paper Scissors the two winners will share the bed. Surprisingly you and Tanaka end up being the winners. You all say goodnight then you and Tanaka head to the room.

Ello real quick if you want I can do Mini chapters where I show what the there characters did during the seven minutes in heaven game.