Moving day

Kageyama was packing up to leave for his new college. It was already time for him to leave. He sighed softly and frowned as he looked over at the pictures on his dresser. It was the team and then another of him and kageyama. He sighed heavily and packed the photo into his suitcase. He didn't want to leave. It was too much. He wanted to ask hinata out, but it wasn't gonna work out. Kageyama only knew one person who dealt with long distance and that was his senpai Oikawa. He groaned and didn't want to deal with this. Though he was the only one who could help. He grabbed his phone and called Oikawa. Even though he hated oikawa he kept his phone number for stuff like this.

5 minutes of trying to call the damn grand king. Kageyama gave up and just fall back on his empty bed. He sighed and stared at the ceiling where he had a photo of hinata. He remembered hinata, nishinoya and Tanaka all came over once when he was sick and helped him get better, they all said he need to see the sun so nishinoya put a photo of hinata on his ceiling. He was glad to be friends with them even if he doesn't show it. He closed his eyes taking a good 10 minutes nap. Then his phone went off.
~ring ring~
Kageyama picked up his phone seeing it was Oikawa. Oikawa answered with heavy breathing as if he was doing something with someone ((😏))
"Tobio!! What's up? Sorry I didn't answer I was busy with I- Working out." He stopped himself
Kageyama didn't really understand so he shrugged it off.
"Oikawa... I have a question about long distance relationships.." he seem nervous
"Aww is this about you and shrimp? Well you two would be perfect, but what you mean long distance? You guys live close" Oikawa laughed at kageyama through the phone. Kageyama forgot he never told Oikawa or Iwaizumi about him moving. They did live together so it be easy to tell them both.
"I'm moving to a college..." Kageyama muttered
"So your moving away?! That makes a lot more sense then... and iwa-chan says congrats!" Oikawa smiled as you could faintly hearing Iwaizumi groan in the back ground from his lover being so loud.
"Well what should I do? I'm not here to call about your sex or love life" Kageyama didn't know they had sex before the call so Oikawa chokes up and Iwaizumi laughed and took the phone.
"Don't worry about that Kageyama. First, just make sure hinata feels the same and go see him. Tell him you want to be together, but after that.. You should see how it goes. Text, call and write everyday to each other so they know you miss them." Iwaizumi didn't this with Oikawa, even if their time zone was different. Kageyama sighed through the phone.
"Thank you Iwaizumi.. Goodbye" Kageyama hung up the phone.  Iwaizumi smirked at Oikawa. He then kissed him and threw the phone away.
"Ready for a round too? You bratty Trashykawa bottom"
"IM NOT A BRAT!" Oikawa shouted