Kageyama heart

Kageyama been waiting few days like everyone would for a letter. As time went by kageyama was waiting he played volleyball with his new team. He was enjoying their time together everything worked out well. Everything was smooth. He was having a great time. His heart would beat quickly as he would when he looked or played with hinata. His mind was still on hinata as he was still waiting for hinata letter. This was such a wait.

Hinata was playing volleyball with Atsumu and everyone else on his team. He got along with Bokuto very well laughing and smiled at him. Atsumu wrapped an arm around hinata every few times and hinata would seem to snuggle him. He smiled brightly and he seem very happy with Atsumu, but his heart was still in love with kageyama.

As kageyama volleyball practice ended he went to his dorm and got the letter. He was so happy to read it, but he went to shower first. Kageyama didn't know the heart crushing pain he was about to read about in his letter. He was just happy to see the letter was here and know hinata writing to him. Ushijima was busy calling his boyfriend making sure he was doing well. Once kageyama was out Ushijima hung up the phone and then went to shower after. Kageyama went to grab the letter as he open it. He saw the photo drop to the floor. His heart was racing as his eyes widen and he went to pick up the photo.
"Hinata..... and Atsumu..." his heart broke into million of photos. He then read the letter and frowned softly as he began to read the letter.
Dear kageyama,
                            I gotten a new boyfriend! You know him as Atsumu but I was pretty sure is a big surprised. I love you, but my heart is taken now! I may wait 4 year who knows now? Haha! Anyway? How your new college and How volleyball treating you? You having fun.
                                                             Your ex lover,
                                                            Hinata shoyou
Kageyama was reading this letter. It seem so off compared to the other one he read from hinata. He shook his head and choice to not talk about the new crush and lover stuff. He grabbed a blank piece of paper and started writing to hinata. He wrote about the volleyball team and being with Ushijima as well being happy with his new college, but at the end he wrote about good luck with his new lover. He put the letter away and sighed.
"I shouldn't have left...." Kageyama mumbled to himself and threw his head down. Ushijima walked out and patted his back.
"No, you shouldn't hold yourself back.. Hinata moves on so you should too..." Ushijima looked over at the photo. He now was curious.
"Hinata sent that photo?..."
"I don't know, for as a long as I known hinata he hated being seen and would never send stuff like this.. that's why I have a bad feeling about this whole letter thing..." Kageyama groaned and then looked at the photo. Hinata seem happy, but it was truly happy. He could tell by the way hinata Hands were and his face. He thought about the letter as he was heading to bed rereading it in his head. He then sent off his letter earlier before he went to bed. Ushijima was already asleep after calling tendou again. Kageyama was having trouble sleeping knowing that hinata could be doing things with Atsumu. the things he wanted to do with hinata. He was pissed. He then punched the wall. It felt a mark on the wall, but his hand was bleeding a little after he punched it a lot. He quickly got up and washed his hand bandaging it. He turned to the mirror looking at himself.
"I promised hinata... You better keep your promise too.. I know you love me. This is nothing more then one sided love" Kageyama gulped softly as he closed his eyes.
"Please keep your promise hinata..."