Intro

Date: June 20th, 1983
(throwback to 2 years ago)

Clair was a likeable person. She wasn't really considered popular, but she also wasn't pushed around by anyone. She wasn't really a Greaser or a Soc. She had the style of a Soc and a personality kinda like a Greaser. She was mostly considered middle class. Many people liked her. She also had an angelic voice, which meant she was amazing at singing. She was loved by her parents, but that unfortunately all changed 3 months ago. Her mom had died and her father couldn't take it. He became an alcoholic and started abusing Clair. Clair was just 15 and a sophomore in highschool when it all happened so she had to make a big decision. She had to drop out of highschool and get a job. She got a job at a bar. She didn't serve drinks or anything like that. She sang for people. There was always a line to go into the bar. Usually they would just go to hear her sing. The only thing that made her happy was her job. One night Clair was working at the bar like normally. A guy walked into the bar and he caught her attention. He didn't look like Greaser, he looked like he was either a Soc or a middle class. They both made eye contact when he walked in and they both couldn't keep their eyes off each other. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Eventually she stopped making eye contact with him and continued singing but he kept on staring at her. After her shift ended they talked for a long time. Turns out they had many things in common. He was a middle class and he left home because his parents didn't really care about him, so he came to New York. He walked her home then everyday when she didn't have work they would hang out. Either long walks on the beach, having a picnic on a hill, or staying at his place cuddling and singing for him. Every night she would put him to sleep with her soothing voice. He loved her and her voice, and she loved him. He wasn't really a trouble maker, but he did get in trouble sometimes. Sometimes he would get home with a bunch of cuts and bruises. Clair would always clean him up, but one day he messed up real bad...so bad he had to get out of New York. He didn't tell her where he was going or when he was coming back. All he did was leave his Christopher with her and told her "Everything will be fine. I love you..." and he left. After he left everything went back to the way it was before. Singing and being abused.