Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ok so before I start this Chapter I would like to say 2 things. 1- Thank you for all the love and support. I appreciate it 🥺❤️ 2- Y'all are probably confused on how he doesn't remember. He did something stupid and bad so he had to leave New York and he went to Tulsa. It's been 2 years since he's seen her. Of course his personality changed and he became a greaser. He had to forget about her, cause he knew that he'd probably never see her again. That's all I had to say. Enjoy! 🥺

Clair's POV

I woke up to a banging on my door. I got up, put on my sweatshirt and opened the door.
"What..." I mumbled tiredly while rubbing my eyes.
"About time you woke up," it was Dallas
"Buck wants you to perform right now..." he said while leaning against the door frame.
"Tell him I'll be right down..." I said closing the door.
"Not so fast doll." He said as he used his foot to stop the door from closing.
"What..." I asked looking up at him.
"What's with the necklace? Why are you hiding it? Do you have something to hide?" He asked all at once while smirking.
"First of all, it's mine, second of all, I'm hiding it cause I can, third of all, that's none of your business." I said and closed the door.

A Few Minutes Later

I was almost done getting ready. I just had to put on my Christopher. I had taken it of to take a shower, I put it on and tucked it in my shirt so Dallas didn't notice.
I don't know how long this lie is going to go on for. The only reason I'm lieing is that I want him to figure out who I am himself...

Third Person POV

Clair walked out of her room and down the stairs. Dallas was sitting on the bar talking to Buck. Clair walked towards them.
"Hey, are you ready to perform?" Buck asked.
"Yea." She said. Dallas didn't even look at her. He just looked the other way and took a sip of his beer. Clair walked up on the stage, she nodded at the band players. She then started singing.

You make me feel like a teenager in love
You call me Queen
You're in ripped jeans
And you just pulled up to a love song
Hearts in my eyes
Strawberry skies
Beat up Corvettes smelling of cigarettes
But time keeps on slipping
You make me feel like a teenager in love
And you make me feel like I'll be forever young
And I don't want no, nobody else
I don't want no, nobody else
You make me feel like a teenager in love
So don't let me down
(You make me feel like a teenager in love)
Don't-don't let me down
(You make me feel like a teenager in love)

She was singing and made eye contact with Dallas, the same way they met. Dally's eyes grew wide and he got up and walked upstairs. She looked at Buck and he nodded, she got off the stage and ran up the stairs.

Dally's POV

I was sitting at the bar talking to Buck.
"I asked her what's up with her and her necklace and she just pushed me out. There's something about her..." I said taking a sip of my beer.
"Give her some time." Buck said cleaning some cups. I saw Clair walking down the stairs and I turned the other way. I didn't want to talk to her right now.
""Hey, are you ready to perform?" Buck asked.
"Yea." She said. She walked up on them stage and started singing.
Her voice...it sounds so much like...
We then made eye contact while she was singing. The same eye contact I made with Clair when I walked into the bar that one night. My eyes grew wide.
No...she can't...
I got up and went to my room and slammed my door shut.