Plan ch 1

Myself  Lee Iris ,the girl betrayed by her family and her loved ones.

I am gonna take revenge ",

Iris's POV

It was the day before the plan was put in to action. Every thing was set and going according to the plan. Kim Jong ,who stole everything from me and killed my parents shall face the ultimate queen of underworld

Golden Mask "",

Yes I am the Golden Mask .The day when everything was over for me, I decided to take revenge and punish those who deserved it.

I work with my assistant Miyeon .She knows my secret of being golden Mask and Iris.
She's the one who helped me in my difficult times and my source of support.

I am just waiting for your end,Kim Jong
.
Miyeon's POV
Today, is the day when iris will finish kim Jong. The plan is settled. There's a welcoming party of  Red Solstice. A world renowned cosmetics company. Every one is invited and that's where he will be killed. He has caused great problems for Iris and its  payback time.

This is what I am wearing to the party today cause we will go as normal people

This is what I am wearing to the party today cause we will go as normal people. Later we will do action.

Iris's POV
Miyeon has already settled everything down .Just we need to get ready and do the work. The humiliation I have suffered I am gonna give it back.

 The humiliation I have suffered I am gonna give it back

This is what I am wearing......

Red Solstice  Party
We have arrived here .When it was time for the announcement we put together our plan. We were ready.

Iris's POV
I went to the  stage and made an an announcement - Ladies and gentlemen let see the true colors of  kim Jong. With that a screen started showing the theft and killing innocent people to fulfill his desires . He was a evil inside. Kim Jong's mouth fell open and wide . I was definitely happy seeing his face going pale.The media was also there and recording everything down there and now the world knows him truly . He ran to the roof top and then I followed him up. He cried loudly. Yes,I was desperate for his cries for years and now I am seeing what I want. He said - Iris u did this knowing that I will fail !!!!!! I should have killed you with your parents but I didn't and I knew  it was my biggest mistake.

Iris's POV
I was boiling with anger and said - U deserve what u did and now get ready to feel the pain I did once .With that I shot him dead, I felt my pain going away from and I felt so good just by listening his scream.

Miyeon's POV
I was happy that Iris completed her mission and now is free and we could be able to have some rest cause we were tired by working these weeks.

Little did they knew a new rival was waiting for them that was kim Jong's daughter, Kim Jennie.