Refusing Love

I hope u all are enjoying this story and please comment and vote to see more awesome stories ......
Actually I don't want to write anything about love here so I am skipping the time to where Iris refused Evan and he left her to be happy  but Iris's mask was on.....

Evan never knew Iris's secret nor did Iris knew Evan's. He  understood they were not meant to be together.......

Iris's POV
I kinda feel sad rejecting to Evan ,he was a good person but I don't wanna love and trust and I shall never love and end up like my parents, they loved and trusted everyone in the world but their loved ones throwed us out and made my parents die and after the  death of Kim Jong I found something......a secret ,that my own parents hide it out
The secret will be told at the end of the chapter..........
Evan's POV
I felt kinda broken down when she rejected me and I gave up on her because I wanted her to be happy and love me but not with force ,I let her find her own happiness
Iris's POV
I told Miyeon about it and she told it's okay and she said that she got a letter from Yakuza's boss saying I will come tonight......to reveal you
I started preparing for the Night ......
At night...
Iris's POV...
My weapons are near my bed and I wore my mask and I pasted it on my face using facial glue that lasts upto 12 hours...The stroke 1...
I was pretending to be asleep and I heard my room door open and as I had over my face with blanket and pretending to be asleep he came towards me and started to lift the blanket and I kicked him at his balls and I came out, my mask was on my face and he couldn't see me ,his face was turned to the other I couldn't see him but some how he felt familiar...
Evan's POV
My ........ hurts a lot...,I faced her and her mouth fell open like she knows me and we started to fight and it was like a few minutes of fighting she said Evan stop!!!!!How did she knew my name!I know you and with this she said I am the girl who you liked and confessed yesterday....
Iris's POV
I saw Evan was shocked but I have to do it and I revealed my mask and he hugged me crying saying sorry and I backed up...
Author's POV
They talked about this misunderstanding and Iris told him to keep this a secret and after listening to Iris's sad story he decided to help after all he is her friend but he wanted her to see him more than his friend, that could never happen.......
Iris's POV
I told Evan, it's late and he should go home but he didn't listen and finally after much convincing he went and I slept in peace as another mystery of Yakuzas was solved but I am not yet done, Kim Jong wasn't the only one who killed my parents, their are many involved including my closest relatives .....
I will kill all of them, none of them deserves to live after killing my family....
My next target is Lee Chuyan......