Yakuza's coming

The previous chapter was really short and I hope you like this chapter, please follow my account and tell me what type of stories u would like next.........💙💙💙💙
The world's most powerful gang is Yakuza and one can easily recognize them cause they have tattoos all over them.....

Since Golden Mask came to underworld, yakuza's popularity was no longer useful and the Yakuza decided to reveal the girl
UNDER THE MASK!!!!!!

Iris's POV
It has been a wonderful week, the world is saved and everyone is living happily ,I decided to call  Miyeon and ask her to go to cafe near the shopping center. I wore this

I went to Miyeon's house to pick her up

Miyeon's POV
I received a call from Iris, to go to cafe near the shopping center.......I wore this

Then Iris came to pick me up and we both went to the cafe

Inside the cafe......
Iris- I will order a fraccupino
Miyeon- same here with extra foam..

Iris's POV We discussed some matters according to the company and talked about some documents needed

Iris's POV
We discussed some matters according to the company and talked about some documents needed....I suddenly realized that some one was looking at us,more like stalking but I ignored. After a while we decided to go home ,I was driving when I noticed a black car has been following and I felt something is not right, I stopped the car suddenly and the following car bumped into my car .I barged out of my car and slapped the driver and looking at his face ,it was the same guy who was looking at us at the cafe.I punched him and then Miyeon came with the gun....

Miyeon's POV
As soon as I heard punching sounds, I came out with a gun and to my surprise that guy was a Yakuza member. I told Iris to stop and investigate him, we found many weapons...

Iris's POV
We asked him why he was stalking us ,he said he wanted to kidnap us and take us to their boss and when we asked Why?,he said He's gonna reveal you ...Then he shot himself dead ,I heard that the Yakuzas are loyal and won't tell anyone about their boss and plans.
Guess, I saw it today and me and Miyeon went home.

At home...
Iris's POV
I was sure that the Yakuzas were trying to reveal me infront of the world but I don't know why?I never offended the Yakuzas ,there must be a reason..

Miyeon's POV
I must find out why they wanted to reveal Iris and kill us both, They must be making another move and we gotta be careful.
At Yakuzas  base...
He failed AHHH!!! Lee Iris just you wait...

At Iris's house (night)
I went to sleep after eating my dinner....
A Yakuza member broke into her house
I heard loud foot steps coming near me and I assumed it was a Yakuza ,so I grabbed my gun which was kept on the bed side stand and waited for him to come.....As soon as he entered I knocked him down and stabbed his leg so he couldn't move and I asked
Why u want to reveal me ??
Our boss wants so......and again like what happened earlier this morning he stabbed himself dead. Let's see how long he can send his men to die.....

I wonder what's the reason....
Miyeon's POV
I searched for latest news on the internet and found some news about golden mask and Yakuzas ,it said that golden Mask saved the world again. Another news was People are talking more and more about golden mask instead of  Yakuzas and golden mask is trending online.....
Looks like I found the reason..I called Iris to meet me at the base tomorrow morning to discuss the matter and protect ourselves from the enemies...

How will they find out the boss of the Yakuza? Will they succeed? Stay tuned..