Rival

Hello hope the chapter caught up your attention 💗💗comment below and please vote.

After the death of Kim Jong, her daughter Jennie was depressed and decided to kill the person who caused her father to die.
F

or the first few months she acted like mad and then the doctor said that she was mentally disabled.

Will she be able to kill Iris or end up living like this ?????

Read out to find out 💙

Actually this is my first time writing a story, so please support and let me know if there is any problem 😅😅😅

Let's read

Iris's POV
I could finally relax and get some free time I decided to wear this and relax

I sat on my couch watching Netflix and drinking coffee, suddenly the door bell rang and I wasn't expecting any guests today,still I opened the door and there was no one

I was a bit surprised. I saw a note on the door mat .It wrote - how are u golden Mask? I was shocked and I thought it was Miyeon's prank and then I ignored it.
I went back inside my house.

Time skip to tomorrow morning
🌞🌞

Iris's POV
I woke up at 6 am and did my morning routine and ate my breakfast

Iris's POV I woke up at 6 am and did my morning routine and ate my breakfast

I was quite hungry. And then I got prepared for work. Well I live double life and I am the CEO of Chanel ,a world wide fashion brand and a normal person but sometimes I am the golden mask who kills bad people like they deserve. I wore this

I drove my Mercedes to company and reached within half an hour and then went to my cabin

I drove my Mercedes to company and reached within half an hour and then went to my cabin. I checked some documents for the Summer fashion collection and gave it to my employees. After an hour I received a call from Unknown .

I received the call and I heard - Golden Mask, your death is near and you will pay for my father. Jennie is coming.

She hung up.......
I didn't know what to do . Well I will not kill because she was good friends with me in childhood but her family forced her to leave me alone...

Now, she's acting weird and I think I have to send her to New York cause her friends are there and she will live a good life. I have a perfect plan to send my frenemy....

Miyeon's POV
I was relaxing on my couch in a comfy outfit

Miyeon's POV I was relaxing on my couch in a comfy outfit

My phone rang up and to my surprise it was Iris. She told me to call the Mrs Somi( professional make up artist).I called Mrs Somi and told her to go to Iris as she wants you to do some work. I also got ready to go to Iris and I knew it was a new mission and I wore this

 I also got ready to go to Iris and I knew it was a new mission and I wore this

I reached the cabin and saw Mrs Somi was also there. Iris and somi looked at me with a creepy smile and I knew something was wrong.

Iris's POV
Somi and I discussed and finally decided that the plan will be taken by Miyeon. The plan was somi was a make up artist and could change a person's total look from body to face.
Jennie's weakness was her dad.If her dad told her to do something she would definitely do. Our plan was to make Miyeon into Kim Jong and tell her to go to Jennie at night.

Jennie's POV
Tomorrow I will kill her and could be in peace and then my work will be completed. I closed my eyes for a while and when I opened it my dad standing infront of me ,smiling. I cried and hugged him. Dad you are alive!!!. No my daughter he said. I was already dead when I killed your uncle and aunt .We talked like we usually do. Until dad spoke- Jennie are u willing to fulfill my last wish,Go to New York and enjoy your life with friends and don't try to kill her ,she's dangerous. Yes dad ,I said and I fainted .

Miyeon's POV
I did according to the instructions and lastly I faint Jennie and told our guards to send her to New York as soon as possible.My work was accomplished.

Time skip to New York.

Jennie's POV
I remembered that I saw my dad and now I am in New York. I was a bit surprised by the fact but I will obey my father's words. It's better not to kill her because after she's my friend.

Author's pov
The mission was done and everyone was living happily but suddenly day by day the sky colors changed and so the earth's climate. People and scientists say up in the hills of Hallasan(mountain)a precious note with a secret medicine is kept . Many people end up dying there and some come back injured but none with the note........Will golden Mask will be able to reach or end up like others.