Reaching the Yakuzas

Hope you liked this as much as I do and vote and comment.......💙💙💙💙💙💙😃👇

Morning....
Iris's POV
I received a call from Miyeon ,she told me to get to the base cause she found something related to the recent problems we are facing....
At the base.....
I reached the base and Miyeon was already there. She told me that Yakuzas popularity has been decreased by me in the trending gossips, so they wanted to reveal me and show the world my face ,I will not stop them but kill whoever comes to me.
Let's see how powerful are the Yakuzas.....

Miyeon's POV
I told Iris about that and she told me what she wanted to do Wait....She wanted to wait
for the Yakuza's boss to come to her .

Yakuza's boss POV
I haven't seen Iris but to gain my popularity I must reveal her.I will send more men and if they failed  I must go to her .Lee Iris just you wait  till I come bringing your secret.

Iris's POV
He sent many of his men and after a fight they killed themselves but none told many anything  about their boss and I haven't even seen their boss cause he's quite mysterious and never attends any meeting or anything while we all underworld people held the meetings..I must wait until he comes to me himself.
Till then I have to be careful .

In this past 2 weeks nothing has happened to Iris....She has to attend a party in Grand Villa...

Before Party....
Iris's POV
I gonna relax in this party ,cause I am the VIP guest here I am really happy but I know that Yakuzas are planning something and this a common people party of my company's new branch Mini Chanel. I wore this red gown

Inside the Grand Villa

Iris's POV
I went inside the hall and looked around but I didn't found anything wrong about the people and it was a masquerade party so I wore a mask not my golden Mask some other mask that I had

Iris's POV I went inside the hall and looked around but I didn't found anything wrong about the people and it was a masquerade party so I wore a mask not my golden Mask some other mask that I had

It matched with my outfit and then the party started......after a few hours a man with a black mask asked me for a dance and I accepted it ...We danced for hours that felt like minutes and his personality was good too .

Yakuza's boss name was Kim Evan.
Evan's POV
At the party, I saw a beautiful woman but she wore a mask but she looked pretty good and her figure and physical appearance seemed to match Iris though I haven't seen her in real life ,thin waist,long black blue dyed hair and alluring eyes .....I asked her for a dance and she accepted and we danced the night away......

Iris's POV
We went to the garden and talked about our lives and somehow I felt good by his side.....No I have to forget love and trust because of these 2 words my family is not here..He asked me my name but I refused to tell him cause we wore masks...Any ways he showed me his face and OMG he was so handsome!!!!!!! Forget it Iris, I said to myself and suddenly I noticed his hands and neck had tattoos on them and I found that type of tattoo in the Yakuzas member I have fought .So I asked him about it and he said that he knew nothing about it ..
Evan's POV
She asked me about Yakuzas and I started to sweat and I told I don't know anything because I don't want her to scare her away. We talked and talked and then she said that it's time to go home and with a bow she went away and I fell in love with her......

Will Iris like Evan or refuse him?Will Evan find Iris's truth???
Stay connected 💙