Chapter 6

As I open my mouth and start speaking, Andrew smiles. "I think I like you, it's just that, I don't know, I don't think I've known you long enough to like you." I say with a smile and a nice, slow tone. Andrew's smile turns to a slow, big frown.

"That's okay, Alex. I wasn't sure if I likes you too, but text me if you ever think you like me. It'd be a miracle, Alex." He says looking into my eyes. He sees me blush and he blushes back, then smiles.

"Fine, I guess I like you. You're really cute and I REALLY like your smirk." I say. Wow did I really just tell him that?

"Yes!!" He shouts, making me raise my eyebrow.

"Calm your tits, bro." I say laughing. Of course, Andrew smirks. "Stop that!!" I yell at him.

"Stop what?" He says, "this?" He smirks again. Oh my gosh I'm dying.

"Stop that! You know it makes me crazy," I say laughing.

"Maybe that's what I'm trying to do," Andrew says, walking close face to face with me.

"Well you know it is making me crazy in love," I say smiling, I have a plan.

"You're downright adorble," he says back.

I go to his mouth to kiss him, I can tell he's leaning in to kiss me back. I laugh and push him away, "#DesperateAlert!" I yell and get out my phone and text him.

"I'll make out with you later. (:" his phone vibrates and I throw it to him. He reads the message and texts me back.

"Why not noooow?!?" He texts me back.

"Because you need to leave; I want to sleep." I send another. "Dude stop starring at me."

I hear him open his mouth and speak, "Gooooodbye, darlin!" I death glare him.

"Don't call me that, Leo," I go up and hug him and kiss his cheek. "You smell good." I walk upstairs and I hear him yell bye, I yell bye back.

Man I'll miss him while I sleep. I crawl into my covers and text Andrew, "See you tomorrow, Mexican. I'll make out with you tomorrow. Come over by 11:30 if you don't have plans. G' night."

I set my phone on my night stand and pull my blanket over me. "Goodnight self." I tell me. And I drift off to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________

-Im writing this part on my laptop sooooo-

I wake up and look at my phone. One new message from Andy and its 10:47!?!

I need to get ready! I do my makeup, then put on my black very tight shorts, 01 black and white jersey, black knee socks, white slip ons, and I put on a couple bracelets. By now its 11:11, so I open my message from Andrew.

"Okay!! I'll be there at that time. Maybe around 11:20 (;"

I text him back, "You just want my lips loser!"

He texts back and says hes on my doorstep. "Hey, Hey, Hey!" I shout when he walks in. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey is for horses." he says back. 

"Shut up or no kisses for you!" I say.

He gives a pout face. I'll kiss him anyways. 

___________________________________________________________________

"Want anything to eat? I'm a pretty badass cook." I ask him.

"Pancakes girl!"

"I have a name, ya know?"  I tell him.

He chuckles and I make him his pancakes. He walks in in the middle of this process and puts pancake batter on is finger and puts it on my neck. "Oops! I'll get that for you," he leans his head down on my neck and kisses where the batter was. I hit him in the side of the head and he looks up. I take his cheeks with my hands, pull him closer, and then put my arms around his neck. I lean in to kiss him and be leans in too. Our lips meet together, and there we are, in the middle of the kitchen making out.

I pull away and peck his cheeks. He looks so happy. That kiss felt so right. I actually think I like, like him.

"Andrew...?" I say neverously.

"Yes?"

"I actually I have feelings for you. You're an amazing guy and that kiss felt so right. I love you so much. I hope we can be friends forever." I take his hand and inlock my fingers with his. This also feels right. I really like him...

We sit on the couch and I sit close to him. We are good friends. Aren't we? I turn on the T.V. and ask him what he wants to watch.

"Whatdya wanna watch?" I ask him.

"We're The Millers?"

"I love that movie!" I say back to his answer. I turn it on and cuddle up next to him. I hear him laugh and then I feel him playing with my hair. I hear a very sleepy Andrew say, "I love you.' and fall asleep. I fall asleep on him. I wake up and realise its Sunday. My mom will be home later. Maybe I could stay at Andrew's for awhile. I try to fall asleep, but then I feel his arms grip tighter.

"Good moring, Beautiful." he says to me.

"Hi, Sexy," I say to him and kiss his lips, he makes it stronger. we kiss for a little then get up.

"Hey, Andrew? My mom will be home later today, so can I stay with you for a couple days. I just don't want to be near her for now. She's a little pushy." I ask him.

"Of course, my gir- friend can stay for awhile." he says with a warm smike, making me smile too.

"Lemme go get my stuff packed up," I say and run up the steps. Andrew takes out his phone and plays some wierd game.

About 20 minutes after packing, I walk downstairs. "Ready to go?" he asks me.

"I'm ready!" I say excitingly.

"Now, lsiten. My band mates live with me, so you now semi-live with them. They're really nice, but Benn and Hayden are flirts, so be careful." he says like hes scared I'll leave him for them.

"If they mess with me, I'll try to make them jealous of me and you."

___________________________________________________________________

How ya'll liking it?

ikr it sucksssss!

this one is the longest one actually. someone give me an award. i also type faster on laptops sooo yey

May the odds be ever in your favour. Gooood bye!

(1080 words)