2

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS MATERIAL DON'T READ ANYTHING IN BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING EMOJIS start:⚠️⚠️ end:💚💚

Jaden and I walk into the house and see the boys collecting things that we're taking to the beach. We spend the next hour packing our stuff up and putting it in the cars. I wanted to ride with Jaden but I knew it would be suspicious if I told Bryce I wanted to ride alone with him. So instead I just dealt with it and rode with Bryce and two of his friends. The four cars packed with teens pulled out of the driveway and started on their journey to the beach.

"If I fall asleep will you actually wake me up this time or are you gonna leave me in the car again?" I ask Bryce. "I'll wake you up I promise." He says. "Okie goodnight." I say and close my eyes.

*15 minutes later*

"Hey bitch, we're here." Bryce yells as he slaps my forehead. "You just wanna die don't you?" I ask with my eyes still closed. "Like you could do anything." He teases. I get out of the car as fast as I can and run to his side of the car. "Boy I will beat your ass." I say as we start play fighting.

"Are you guys actually gonna help us?" Jaden asks walking past us carrying stuff. We stop fighting and start walking to the trunk. "Sorry Soph was being stupid." He says hitting me on the back of my head. "I'm gonna beat your ass, just wait." I say. He laughs and walks away with a bunch of stuff.

After about 20 minutes of moving the drinks and all the supplies we needed to the house we just waited until people started showing up. I know you're thinking it's probably too early for a party. But every year there's a party on the last day of summer and we all spend the entire day at the beach just tryna have fun on our last day of freedom.

While we wait for everyone the boys go down to the beach to play football and I sit in the house. I hear the screen door open and I turn around to see Jaden. Shirtless. I couldn't help but stare and of course he caught me. "So what you can stare at my abs but I can't stare at your ass?" He asks. I turn around and go back on my phone. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say. He sits down on the couch next to me and smirks. "So you like what you see?" He asks.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's tryna get me in the mood. We haven't fucked in like a week or two and I can tell it's driving him crazy. "Get up." He says standing up and putting his hand out for me. I grab his hand and stand up as he pulls me out of the room. "Where are we going?" I ask. "I'm gonna show you my room." He says. "Jaden I've already seen your room." I say as we walk up the stairs.

He turns around and smirks at me "I know." He says. I roll my eyes and keep walking. We finally reach his room and he goes to sit on the bed as I lock the door. "Wow your room is so cool." I say sarcastically as I look around. "Shut up and come here." He laughs. I wall over to him and he pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him.

⚠️⚠️

"I'm so fucking horny right now." he says moving his hands down to my ass. "I think I'm gonna need a few drinks before I wanna fuck." I say running my hands down his torso. "Oh c'mon you've fucked me sober numerous times." He says. "Yea but I'm not in the mood right now." I say getting off his lap and walking around the room. "Please." He begs. "Wow we really have a lot of memories in this room." I say trying to ignore his comment.

Jaden's family doesn't use the beach house a lot, so we often sneak out of our houses and meet up here. To avoid getting caught by my brother or anyone else. "And now it's a perfect time to make some more." He says. I turn back to look at him and he looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please Soph, I'm desperate." He says.

I giggle and walk over to him straddling him once again and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. "Don't you have some other hoes you can hit up?" I ask. "Yea but you're my favorite." He replies with a cheesy smile. "Oh shut up." I say pushing him back on the bed. I follow him down and lean in for a kiss.

The kiss quickly gets heated as he runs his hands down the side of my body and I run my fingers through his hair. "I need you." He whispers against my lips. "Then have me." I whisper back. I can feel him smile into the kiss and then he flips us over.

He pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing me
all around my face, then my jaw, then my neck. He leaves small kisses all down my neck and slowly starts sucking. I pull his head away from my neck. "Jaden, no hickies." I whine. "Everyone will see them." I add. "Good, then they'll know to
keep their hands off." He smirks.

He goes back to kissing my neck and then moves down to my boobs. He starts lightly sucking trying to leave small marks on my boobs, then he eventually kisses down to my stomach. Then my thighs. He kisses the inside of my thighs then comes back up to
my lips. "Stop teasing." I whine. "Oh look who's desperate now." He says. "Oh shut up and take your clothes off." I say.

"At least buy me dinner first." He jokes. "Hossler if you're gonna keep making jokes, we're not gonna do this." I say getting annoyed. He laughs and moves down to kiss me again. "Can I?" He asks grabbing the knot of my shirt. I nod and he starts undoing it as we go back to making out. After he takes my shirt off he undoes my bikini top. Then he moves down to my shorts and takes them off along with my bikini bottoms. I lay there completely naked and he moves back to take a look at me.

He looks me up and down and bites his lip. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He says. I smile at him, then grab his neck to pull him back into a kiss. My hands run down his body to the top of his shorts as I struggle to pull them down. Without pulling away from the kiss he helps me take them off and throws them somewhere in the room.

He pulls away from the kiss and moves down. He starts fingering me while keeping eye contact. I never thought he could get any hotter. He moves his face down and starts licking as he's still fingering me. He continues for a few more minutes then gets up to grab a condom from his bedside table. He puts it on then lines up at my entrance. "Are you ready?" He asks. I nod and he slowly thrusts into me.

This is one thing I love about Jaden. Even though we're just fuck buddies he still makes it sweet. He always takes thing slow until I'm ready. He's slowly thrusting into me as I let out soft moans. "Faster please." I moan out and he does as I say. Things quickly escalate and at this point I'm a moaning mess. "Fuck, Jaden!" I yell out as I grip his bicep. He keeps going faster and faster if that was even possible. My legs started shaking as I gripped his arm and the bedsheets. I arched my back as I could feel myself about to reach my high. Then we heard a knock on the door.

💚💚

do you guys like the smut???

who do you think knocked on the door?

did they hear Sophia?