3

Jaden pulled out then quickly put on his shorts and I rushed to put all my clothes on. Once I was dressed I went and sat at his desk to try and be less suspicious. Jaden opened the door and I can hear Bryce and a few of his friends. "Ouuuu what were you two doing in here?" Josh asks. "We were just talking." Jaden replies. The boys all barge in the room and look around. I make eye contact with Bryce. He smirks, shakes his head and walks out. Jaden closes the door and let's out a sigh. He leans against the door and I walk over to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him as I lay my head in my chest.

I feel my phone vibrate, but I chose to ignore it. "Bryce completely fucked up my orgasm." I groan. Jaden just laughs. "I can help you with that." Jaden says smirking, then grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. After a few seconds I pull away. "I would love to, but we already almost got caught. So I guess you'll just have to wait until tonight." I say backing away from him and going to sit on his bed.

My phone vibrates 5 more times and I groan as I take it out of my pocket. I open my phone to see 6 texts from Bryce.

Brycie Poo💕
SOPHIA!!

Brycie Poo💕
YOU BETTER
ANSWER ME

Brycie Poo💕
SOPHIA KAE HALL

Brycie Poo💕
STOP IGNORING ME

Brycie Poo💕
We need to talk

Brycie Poo💕
RN!!

Soph😒
Dude, chill

Brycie Poo💕
No, come downstairs
we need to talk

Soph😒
Geez I'm coming

"Ughh, Bryce wants to talk to me." I say standing up and looking at Jaden. "But I wanted to fuck again." He says walking over to me and grabbing my waist. "Later." I say. "Promise?" He asks with a pleading face. "Promise." I say.

Jaden and I walk out of his room and go downstairs. He goes outside to join the rest of the boys while I go to the living room where Bryce is waiting for me. I sit down on the couch in silence waiting for him to speak.

"What the hell are you thinking?" He asks. "What are you talking about?" I ask back genuinely confused. "Getting involved with Jaden, that's what I'm talking about." He says raising his voice. "Why do you even care?" I ask. "Because you shouldn't be doing that to yourself, hooking up with him." He says. "Bryce, this is what I do. Why does it matter? You've never questioned who I fucked around with before." I reply.

"Because those guys weren't Jaden." He says. I give him a confused look. I honestly don't get why he cares, he knows that I mess around with a lot of guys. "Okay." He sighs. "For starters, he's my best friend and that's kind of gross. And second he's just gonna break your heart." He says. "Bryce I'm not looking for a relationship with Jaden, he's just there for pleasure." I say.

"You know what? Do whatever the fuck you want, I'm done trying to help you. If you wanna fuck up your life go ahead." He says getting up and walking out of the room. As Bryce walks out Jaden comes in. "What did he want to talk about?" He asks sitting down next to me. "Us." I say pointing between the two of us. He then gives me a confused look. "He's mad that we were yanno." I say. "Did you tell him..." He starts then I cut him off. "No way, I'm just gonna let him think it was a one time thing." I say and he nods.

"So why does he look so mad?" He asked. "I don't know, he just said like not to get involved." I say. "He thinks you're gonna break my heart." I say laughing a little. He gives an awkward laugh. "I mean he acts like we're gonna start dating or something. He's crazy" I say as Jaden looks down at his hands. It's silent for a few minute before I speak up. "You good?" I ask. "Yea. Umm I gotta go." He says getting up and walking out. That was so weird, it's never awkward like that between us.

I shake it off and follow him outside and see that there are quite a few people here already. "Sophia!" I hear someone yell from behind me. I turn around to see my best friend Angie and I run up to her and give her a hug. "You're back." I say excitedly. "Duh, couldn't miss the party." She laughs pulling away from the hug.

We go get some drinks and mingle with some of the people that are there. After about an hour the beach is full of teens drinking and having fun on our last day. I was having so much fun until I turned around and saw Jaden with a girl.

Who do you think the girl is?

Why does Sophia care?

What is Jaden doing with her!