8

I hear my alarm going off and I slap my hand around on my dresser until I turn it off. I then roll out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I got dressed then went downstairs to eat

I got dressed then went downstairs to eat. "Good morning Honey." My mom says giving me a kiss on the cheek as I walk into the kitchen. I help her with breakfast as we wait for the boys to come downstairs.

When they finally came down we all ate breakfast together then my mom left for work and took our little sister to drop her off at her babysitter.

The boys and I left to go meet the rest of their friends at the beach house. For most of the day we were all helping set up for Jaden's party. I left to go back home at around 6 pm. When I got home I went to shower again really quickly because I felt sweaty from setting up.

When I was done in the shower I dried my hair and straightened it. Once my hair was done I got dressed into my costume. This year I was dressing up as Eve. When I finished getting dressed I started on my makeup.

After I was completely ready I grabbed my bag that I had packed extra clothes in and left the house

After I was completely ready I grabbed my bag that I had packed extra clothes in and left the house. I finally arrived at the party and it was already filled with drunk teenagers.

My first thought was to look for the girls. After a few minutes I couldn't find any of them, but then I finally spotted Angie. We spent a few minutes talking before we decided to go get some drinks.

Angie and I were having fun dancing when someone came up behind me and grabbed my waist. I turn around to see Jackson, my ex boyfriend.

The backstory with Jackson, we were together for like 9 months and I found out he started cheating on me like 2 months into the relationship. I tried to break up with him multiple times but he would let me leave the relationship.

So instead I decided to play his game, and that's when Jaden and I started sleeping together. I know it makes me sound like a whore but at the time Jaden was the only guy I was doing stuff with and Jackson was sleeping with multiple girls.

He later found out that I 'cheated' on him with Jaden and blamed me for the whole relationship being toxic, even though he cheated in the first place. The whole situation ended up causing the hatred him and Jaden already had for each other to grow.

And now Jaden can't even stand to see his face, which is kind of hard when they play football together.

"What the hell!" I yell pushing him away. He comes closer to me grabbing my waist and pulling me into his body. "Oh c'mon baby I know you miss me." He said bringing his face closer to mine. "Jackson, you're drunk and I'm not in the mood." I say trying to get out of his grip.

Angie didn't even notice me struggling as she was having too much fun dancing with Jacob. I continued to struggle but he eventually let me go when we heard a voice speak up from behind me.

"Yo douchebag, she said back off." The voice yelled. When Jackson let go of me I turned around to see Jaden behind me. He slowly started coming towards us and I made an effort to get in the way of the two.

"Jaden, drop it. He's not worth it okay?" I say putting my hand on his chest and looking up at him. His jaw was clenched and his breathing was rough. He looked so hot, but I couldn't think of that right now. I needed to keep Jaden from killing Jackson.

"Hey look at me." I say to him. He looks down with the same angry look in his eyes. "Walk away." I say sternly pushing him backwards a little. Jaden rolls his eyes and turns to walk the other way.

"Yeah, listen to your little bitch before you get your ass handed to you Hossler!" Jackson yelled, and that just set Jaden off. Before I could even react, Jaden ran past me towards Jackson.

Before he reached him though, Bryce got in the way and grabbed him. "Drop it." He said sternly to Jaden before making sure he walked away this time.

Angie came over to check on me after the situation but once we were done talking I went to find Jaden. I need to know why he reacted like that.

guyssss i'm so sorry i've been slow on updating this story.... i'm just rlly running out of ideas. so if u have any pls feel free to comment, i'm desperate.

Why do you think Jaden acted like that?

Was he jealous or was it something else?