7

I finish my homework after about an hour and then decide to take a nap. *3 hours later* I eventually wake up and when I pick up my phone I see a bunch of notifications. And that's when I looked at the time. Shit, I was supposed to pick the boys up 2 hours ago.

They were blowing up my phone, I had so many missed calls. I quickly put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and keys and ran downstairs. I darted out the door but immediately stopped in my tracks. Did someone break into our house? I swear I saw someone in the living room, I thought as I walked back towards the front door.

I opened it and peeked my head in just incase someone did break in. I look into the living room and see Jaden, Bryce, Griffin and 2 of their other friends staring at me. "Hey sonic, you late for something?" Bryce laughs and I roll my eyes as I step into the house and close the door.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." I sigh as I walk into the living room and flop down on the couch next to Jaden. "It's okay." Bryce says before going back to his conversation with the boys. "Hi." Jaden says quietly looking up from his phone. "Hey." I sigh. He leans closer to me to whisper in my ear. "You wanna go upstairs and work on our project?" He asks with a smirk. I give him a cheeky smile before standing up.

"Hey, Jaden and I are gonna go upstairs and work on our project. Don't bother us." I say to the boys. They all nod and we leave the room. Jaden and I get to my room and as soon as he shuts the door I push him up against it, crashing my lips into his. After a couple seconds he doesn't kiss back so I pull away. "What's up with you?" I ask. "What?" He questions. "You didn't kiss back." I say in a duh tone.

Is he like not interested in me anymore? Does he not want to do this anymore? Maybe that's why he wanted to come up here, so he could tell me we can't fuck around anymore. Oh well it doesn't matter, I can always find another guy. It's just Jaden and I are so close and I'm really comfortable around him.

"I thought we were really gonna work on our project." He said. "Oh." I say in a sad tone as I turn to go towards my bed. Maybe he really isn't interested anymore. Before I could walk away I feel his hands on my waist. He turns me back around and pulls me closer to him. "We can definitely do that later though." He says.

He gives me a quick peck and walks over to my bed. "So any reason you chose homework over fucking? That's not like you." I say sitting on my bed next to him. He sighs and looks at me.

"Well I have this plan that I want to go to LA at the end of the school year. My parents said if I can keep my grades up this year, they'll let me go. So now I have to actually be serious about school." He says.

"Well I can always tutor you if you want." I suggest. "Wait really?" He asks, his eyes lighting up. "Yea, of course." I reply.

For the next 2 or 3 hours Jaden and I continue to work on our project. This was honestly the most fun I've had doing school work. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it's the most fun I've had with Jaden. I know, weird right? Like don't get me wrong I have fun with all the sneaky meet ups and everything but today was just different.

It felt like we were just two friends hanging out. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I say. The door opens to reveal Bryce. "Hey, dinners ready. Moms calling you guys down." He says. "Okay we'll be down in a second." I say. He nods and leaves the room.

I finish writing one last thing in my notebook and then put it down. "You coming?" I ask Jaden as I'm about to leave the room. "Uhhh just give me a sec. I wanna finish this paragraph." He says not taking his eyes off his laptop. "Okay, I'll see you down there." I say before leaving.

I close the door and turn around to see Bryce leaning against the wall outside my room with a smirk on his face. "What?" I ask. "What did you do to Jaden?" He asked. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask genuinely confused. "Jay never does homework. Did you bribe him with sex or something?" He smirks. "You're disgusting." I say walking past him and down the stairs.

I grab my food from the kitchen and then join all the boys in the living room. After a few minutes Jaden joins us and he sits down next to me. We all eat dinner and make small talk. After dinner the boys all go to Bryce's room and I go to the kitchen, where I find Jaden. Doing the dishes. Who is this guy?

"Jay, you don't have to do the dishes, I can do them." I say. "No, it's the least I can do. Your mom is letting me stay here, so I should help out." He says. "Well at least let me help you." I say. He scoots over a little bit so we can share the sink.

As we were doing the dishes Jaden and I both reached for the same plate and our hands touched. At that very moment I felt something in my stomach. Butterflies? No. It can't be. I've never felt those, and I don't even like Jaden like that. I just brushed it off and acted like nothing happened.

okayyy this was kinda a lame chapter. the next chapter is going to be a party.

Is there gonna be a fight at the party? (probably)

Did Sophia actually feel butterflies?