💟14💟

Hiie everyone!!!

I actually wrote it yesterday,but I was too sleepy and couldn't publish it.

Without wasting any time,let's get it!!!!

Third person pov

"Think it is possible and it will be possible,my child"

The words of moon goddess were constantly echoing in his mind.

He sat there alone wondering what could this actually mean.

Then he thought about his mate,who is fighting there and is on the verge of dying.

Taehyung wanted to leave that place and go to Jungkook,even if they die he wants to see him for the last time and tell him that how much he loves for one more time.

He looked around to find a way to leave,nothing but darkness has surrounded him.

The thought of not seeing Jungkook watered his eyes.

He didn't knew what to do.He has to leave like right now.

"Think it is possible,and it will be possible"

Again these words.

After finding no solution,Taehyung just gave up on trying to leave.

And now,he actually decided to act on the Moon Goddess's words.

"Think it is possible...."

He calmed himself and started thinking about how his life would have been if he had  a wolf too.

He knew he would be an omega,and imagined his wolf in white color.

He would be just like the royal omega about whom his parents have told him the story.How brave that omega was and it had the power equivalent to an ancient.

Yes,if he's imagining his wolf,then he might as well make it powerful.

And then he imagined further,how him and Jungkook would go on runs together and everything that is happening won't have happened.

Or even it would happen,things would've been different.

Then he visualizes himself in his wolf form,fighting along side his mate.They are fighting in sync and together they defeat the Dark Moon Pack.

He pictures himself spending his life together with Jungkook.

A thought strikes Taehyung's mind that how will his first shifting be???

He has heard from his parents that it is painful.

He imagines his heart beat fastening,and his limbs elongating,it indeed is painful.

There is sound of bones breaking and a whimper is heard after that.

He would get on his all fours and is only a moment away from shifting completely.

And then he shifts....he changes into a wolf.....both in his imagination and in reality.

Taehyung opens his eyes,not believing what happened,did he just turned into a wolf......was it real????

Taehyung is shocked to say the least,he is at loss of words.

He can't separate imagination from reality.He does not know what is the truth.

Then it hits him....the moon goddess's words....

"Think it is possible and it will be possible.."