Chapter 9: Super Changes

Harry's 3rd POV

Harry was shocked, to say the least. Almost everyone looked different. He looked around the compartments, taking in everyone's differences in appearance.

Dean's changes were similar to Harry's own, Seamus was slightly smaller than before. Neville was more or less the same, so he was probably a beta like Hermione. Luna was also shorter than before, and everyone had tattoos.

Except Ron. He was quiet as they walked into their reserved compartment, and shivered every so often. He clutched his head tight and seemed to be close to throwing up every time the train lurched. Ron was hunched over, hugging his knees tight.

Harry and Hermione continued talking, hoping it would distract Ron from his presentation pains. But when Ron started screaming and sobbing, Harry couldn't take it.

Alpha presentations weren't great, but it simply felt as if your body was growing very quickly. Why were omega ones so painful?

Ron was shivering, even as Harry and Hermione piled blankets on top of him. They used pain-easing spells and even tried to summon a Prefect. But it didn't help much.

His screams had attracted some unwanted attention, from the Slytherins, who sauntered in. Harry recognised the six. Parkinson and Malfoy hadn't changed much, Zabini looked like an alpha, Crabbe and Goyle were somewhat the same, and Nott was visibly smaller.

Harry narrowed his eyes at them. "If you want to say something, say it now, before I hex all your balls off."

He hoped this would either get them to leave, or say something back, but when Malfoy's face visibly paled, he was shocked. The others remained their cool, sneering at Hermione to at least conjure a sound-blocking spell around the compartment.

Theodore Nott had gone over to Ron, helping him drink some water and wrapping him in a blanket, giving his hand a squeeze. It was clear to Harry that he most definitely went through this process if he knew what he was doing.

Harry went back to watching Draco Malfoy, whose eyes were fixated on Ron, seeming almost... pitiful? No, wasn't possible. He watched his face pale more, as Ron screamed and panted again, then finally stopped, clutching the nape of his neck.

Omega. Harry's brain screamed, the powerful pheromones getting to his head. Yet he wasn't sure who it was coming from. Ron or Malfoy?

Malfoy. An omega. The thought was almost laughable, as Malfoy rushed out, leaving both the Gryffindors and Slytherins confused. The other Slytherins left quite quickly after that, hoping to check up on Malfoy, probably. 

A/N Thank you so much to everyone who's been reading, voting and commenting! It means so much! Next update on Tuesday, please don't forget about it! I know it's a little further away, but it's easier for me to do it like this. REMEMBER TUESDAY I PROMISE.