A GAME AND A DISASTER

EVANI'S POV

"So how many siblings do you have?" He asked resuming the game.

"Just one is enough thank you and he's older to me by 2 years. His name is Eklavya. What about you? Any one who annoys you back home?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Of course. I have two actually both younger to me. They are twins, a girl and a boy. Abhra and Abhigraha. They are very cute and annoying and wayyyyy too much pampered but what can I say. I am the one who spoils them!" He said with a laughter that sounded like ears.

His laughter made a couple of heads to turn to us. All females looking at him with heart eyes. It sparked an unknown anger in me. I never felt it with him but again he wasn't worth my feelings too. I shook my head.

"My turn. Best friends?" I asked.

"Krish here and Aadvik and you in making" he winked at me and continued "back home from my school days Adit and Ronit. What about you!?"

"Well, I have one guy best friend Jai and then Samaira, Tanisha and Krishy from my school days and none here but you and Aadvik in making" I winked back at him and let out a small laugh and he joined me.

"One thing you love the most in the world. Not humans or animals?" He asked.

"That would be umm.......adventurous activities, and researching. What about you?" I asked

"Reading and writing and also. Cooking. Its amazing." He replied.

"You cook!!!!" I exclaimed surprised by his innocent casual confession. Never in my wildest thought I had ever thought that he would and could cook.

"Yes. Yes I do and I love it actually. When I was little I used to sit by my mum's side on a slab and see her cook or bake and I love doing it with her and gradually I loved doing it Altogether." He said.

"Wow. Ok my turn. Savoury or sweet?" I asked.

"Actually sweet. I have a sweet tooth but savoury is not far behind as well." He said chuckling cutely. I think I'm starting to like him. Really bad!

"Oh! I am the sweet kind. Savoury is good but just not my taste." I said.

"Favourite ice cream flavour?" He asked

"Coffee and mint chocochip. And also cotton candy!!" I replied.

"Wow. Mine is Nutella and blueberry and every green the original triple sundae." He replied with a grin.

"Oh really! I loveeeee triple sundae as well. With Nutella topping its even more amazing." I replied.

"So after dinner lets walk and get some ice cream dessert. What say?" He asked.

"Its a plan dude." I replied.

"Marvel or DC?" I asked.

"DC is good but forever marvel!" He said and patted his heart two time. At his cute gesture I chuckled.

"What about you and also my question is.... Wanda or Natasha?" He asked

"Ok so I love both and can't really choose between them. Also Natasha any day. Even though I like Wanda too but she's nothing in comparison to Natasha!😍☺️" I replied.

"How many ex's?" I said chomping down my food with the juice.

"😂😂😅😅 I thought this question will come for sure. But ok 2. What about you?" I said

"One but disastrous!!" I said and looked down on my food.

"Really??? I mean really!!!??? The guys around were you blind or what! Like come on. You're so amazing, funny, compassionate and all round the perfect partner. Trust me, I don't quite believe you. I'm sorry but really whaa-" he said. I blushed furiously at his reply and kept my head down looking at my food. He understood and we finished the food silently enjoying the comfortable silence between us.

"Well... no one really felt like they were really the one. The one who made me feel like this was a really good person but he changed. I really crushed on him hard and I think I will have the same fate with you too. I'm not even keeping my hopes up for you..." I said mindlessly. I was thinking furiously and didn't realise what I had said bur I slowly looked up after I sensed the uncomfortable silent and his intense glaze on me. I looked in his eyes which were full of emotions while his face devoid of any. I sudden,y realised what I had said and smacked my head harshly and said "I'm sorry, I was thinking mindlessly. I just blurt anything out. Listen... I'm really very sor-" "Lets get moving. Come." He interrupted me and stood up waiting for me to stand too.

I slowly stood up and was still mentally cursing myself for doing what I did. I mean what a food I really am!! That you truly are. My conscience agreed. Aren't you supposed to support me you Buffon! I mentally scolded my conscience. But honey you did it and it was wrong. You scared the guy so much. I mean to be honest who would even look at you even remotely be interested in you!!! Think about it. My conscience taunted me.