SECOND DATE OR FIRST?

EVANI'S POV

After the lunch, me, Aadvik, Aakansha and Tarika moved to our next class. We attended all our lectures and returned to the hostel at 6. I entered the room and lied in the bed for a while and I don't know when but I slept. When I woken up by tarika it was 8PM. I freshened up and got ready. We all got to the mess and took our food and sat down to eat. I was almost finished when my phone began to ring. I picked my phone out of my pocket and answered the call without checking the id. "Where are you!?" Aarush asked. "Mess. Eating dinner. Why?" I replied.

"Oh nothing. Its fine you have your dinner and text me when you get out of the mess. We are going for dessert" he said. "Ok. Come. I'm almost done. I will leave right now and meet you there or are you already here?" I asked. "I'm almost here" he replied. "Ok I'm going outside and waiting for you!" I said and cut the call. "Sorry guys. Got to go. Will tell you everything later. Bye!" I said and moved out of the mess. I stood at the entrance waiting for him. After 2 mins he came and we both walked in silence towards the dessert cafe.

We entered and he led me to a cozy corner and sat me down before telling me to wait for a few minutes. I opened my phone to see a texts from tarika which was a smirking emoji. I rolled my eyes and opened a very irritating text. I was about to reply when he came back with 2 plates and coffee mugs in his hands. I took the stuff from him and placed it on the tabke. We both sat and I looked at the plate and I gasped in surprise. There were a cupcake and a cheesecake in each plate saying 'FIRST DATE OR SECOND?' With a chocolate question mark besides them.

I chuckled. "This is so cute. Thank you so much and it depends. Was that dinner a date or not!?" I said teasingly "whichever you want. So tell me!!!" He said like a child asking for his Christmas candy. "Yes. Its our first date. Lets keep that as our friendly awkward dinner" I said laughing and be joined me. We both finished our desserts and coffee and got up to leave. We got outside and started walking around the huge college campus with various gardens and fields.

"So what do you prefer, books or movies?" He asked. "Hmmm.... books always!@ I said smilingly. "What about you!?" I asked. "Depends which one is better.." he said winking at me to which I laughed and shoved him playfully. We silently walked side by side with our hands touching occasionally. Our hands touched again to which he just held my slender hand in his and we began walking like that. It felt so good after such a long time. So peaceful. Such comfortable silence.

We both sat on a bench in front of a garden, our hands still entangled into each other. "What's your future plans?" I asked. "Nothing of sort now but corporate thing probably. I'm still trying" he said. "You?" He asked. "Even same. Just got into college and now career plan.... for now I just want to study what I want to study!" I said. "What's your birthday and sun sign??" I asked. "27th May and Gemini. Yours?" He replied. "Mine is 24th July and mine is Leo. Lets keep walking?" I asked. He nodded and got up still holding my hand.

After an hour or so he dropped me at my hostel and gave me that disarming and charming smile of his that has me go cray-cray. I smiled back at him and went inside the hostel. I entered to see both the girls sleeping so I quietly made my bed and slept.

I opened my eyes to see only me in the room. I was late AGAIN. The professor will have my head on a silver platter thinking I rolled my eyes and bit changed quickly. I checked my phone on the way and suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up to see saatvik sur holding me, preventing me from falling down. "Thank you do much sir." I said balancing myself stepping away from him. " welcome and hey, I wanted to talk to you after your class so beckhem garden at 5!?" He asked and I nodded. He left and I ran to my class