Special Someone

EUNHAE POV

After several times going out with Suho oppa and the others,I felt our relationship is getting closer.As our relationship is getting closer,my love for him is even stronger than before.When he's away from me,I really miss him.When he's here with me,I want him to stay with me like forever but than..I also think of one thing.His special someone or should I say,Girlfriend?Maybe he found his new love after what had happen to him?I think I should let this feelings washed away and just forget about him.As if he knew that I'm thinking of him,he called me.I answered the phone happily.

"Yobuseyo?"I answered."Eunhae-ah,oppa here!"he said."Ara...how are you?"I asked.We haven't seen each other since 4 days ago because he's busy with his company."I'm fine,how about you?"he asked back."I'm good as usual."I answered."Hm..Eunhae-ssi,tonight I'm going to confess!!"he said excitedly.My heart feels like it was stabbed by a knofe when I heard that."To whom?"I asked,sounding not too obvious that I'm hurt inside."My special someone,the one I told you last week."he giggled.I'm sure his smiling widely at the other line."Okay..so why are you calling me?"I asked.It's weird,he's the one who will confess but why he called me and told me about this.

"I'm planning to take you with me.You can meet her today."he said.Me?Meeting her?It only makes my heart hurt more but for him I'll accept it."Okay,oppa.Where will I meet you?"I asked."At my house.Actually,I invited your brother and others too so,I hope you can come tonight."he said happily."Ne,I'll go with Chanyeol oppa.Don't worry.."I'm at the urge of crying right now."Annyeong,see you tonight!"he ended the call.After he ended the call,I quickly laid on my bed and hugged a pillow.My tears flowed down my cheeks and I begin to cry.

I think I cried too loud and my brother came in."Eunhae?Why are you crying?"he asked while looking at me."Nothing."I answered and wiped my tears."Tell me."he said and sat at the edge of my bed."No,oppa."I refused because I'm afraid that he'll tell Suho about this."Just tell me.I promise I'll just keep it a secret."he assured."Really?"I asked looking at him with my puffy eyes."Yeah,now tell me what is it."he replied."You know that we'll be meeting Suho oppa's new girlfriend tonight,right?"I asked first.He nodded his head."Oh..I got it.You still have the feelings for him?"he looked at me.I nodded my head."Well,if that's the case..I can't help you..but I can just say that you should be strong and everything will be alright,arraso?"he advised."Ne,oppa."I continued to cry."Shh...don't cry."he hugged me and patted my back.I stopped crying and he looked at me."My sister is a strong girl,so be the strong girl that I knew okay?"he held my hands.I nodded."That's my sister.Now,stop crying and smile!!!"he exclaimed happily.As expected the happy virus."My happy virus has spread to you and It's time for the real happy virus to leave,make sure to get dressed later we have to meet Suho,remember?"he reminded."Ne,Mr Happy Virus!"I laughed and he left the room.I love my brother,he makes me forget about all the pains that I'm having right now.

CHANYEOL POV

I knew it she still have the same feelings towards Suho hyung.I went back to my room after comforting her.I went to my table and grabbed my phone.I dialled Suho hyung's number."Yobuseyo?"he answered."Hyung!"I exclaimed to make him shock."Aye!Don't freak me out,Chanyeol!"he nagged."Mianhe..hyung,how's our plan?Is it okay?"I asked.Well,Suho hyung planned to confess to Eunhae so,all of us helped him and set up a plan.One thing he doesn't know is Eunhae has the same feelings towards him because I promised to Eunhae that I'll keep it as a secret between us.

"Our plan is working really well.Thank you because you helped me to prepare everything and the most important..letting me to confess to your sister."he laughed."Hyung,if you ever hurt her or make her cry..you'll know what you'll get."I treathen."Arraso..I'll make her the happiest girl in the world if I can."he said."Good."I laughed."Okay,hyung..I'll hang up now.See you tonight,bye!"I hung up.I feel so happy to know that both of them love each other,oh I feel like I'm in a romance drama right now.I chuckled to myself and went to the bathroom and took my bath.

FINALLY,CHANYEOL HAVE HIS PART IN THIS STORY,HAHAHAHA.HOW DO YOU THINK OF HIM ACTING AS YOUR BROTHER HERE AND SUHO IS CONFESSING TO EUNHAE!PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO KNOW ABOUT IT