{FINAL}

SUHO POV

Last week,I managed to reveal the truth that I like Eunhae to my friends.So,to let her know about my feelings,I decided to confess.We planned out a special surprise for her."Hyung,is Eunhae coming?"Kai asked."Yes!"I answered excitedly."Hyung!Is this okay?!"asked Chen who is tying up the balloons."Okay!"I made an okay sign."Yah,Chen!"Baekhyun popped out a balloon near Chen's ear."Ouch!!!Byun Baekhyun!!!!"he got up and chased Baekhyun around.Aigoo,this kids..I hope they didn't ruin the surprise.They are even playful than the maknaes."Suho,where should we put this table?"Kris asked."I think at the corner."I pointed out and helped him to carry the table."How's the DJ system?"I asked."So far so good!"Sehun answered.I went to the mic and "Mic test 1,2 I'm Suho yeah!"(Remember EXO Showtime ep.1?hehehe)while making some cool moves."Aye,hyung!Stop it!"Tao complained."You're just embarrasing yourself!"Luhan said."I'm just playing around,guys!Don't stressed out!"I said into the mic."Hyung!Come here to the kitchen!Taste the food that I cook."Kyungsoo called from the Kitchen.I immediately went to the kitchen and meet him."I don't know you're that scared to him,hyung."Baekhyun whispered."So do you,right?"I whispered and giggled.I entered the kitchen and Kyungsoo is still making his kimchi spagetthi."Let me taste it.Umm...so nice!As expected you're the best Kyungsoo!"I made a thumbs up because he's cooking is so delicious."Hyung,I made this special fruit juice."Lay said."Taste it hyung!You'll be amazed!"said Kyungsoo excitedly.I tasted it and it's marvelous!"Maybe you two should teach me how to cook someday."I said to them."Anytime you want hyung."Lay said."Suho!"I heard Xiumin called me."Guys,I'll go first.Bye!"I walked out of the kitchen and met Xiumin.

"Ne,Xiumin?"I asked."Is this lightings okay?"he asked while his friend,Sunghwan or the electrician is adjusting the lightings."Nice!"I said."Okay,all set up!"Sunghwan said."Kamsahamida,Sunghwan-ssi."I bowed."Ne,Suho-ssi.I'll leave now.Bye."he went out while Xiumin is sending him to the door.Now that everything is going smoothly as planned,I hope this will be successful."EXO!Gather up!"I yelled.They gathered at the middle of the house and we made a group hug."Thank you for helping me today.I appreciate it."I said."It's for our guardian right?"Kris as the 2nd leader said."Yes!"the others answered."Thank you guys and let's finish this with our cheering."I said.We put our hands together and "EXO!"I yelled."Saranghaja!"they all continued.After we did that,we went to get dressed up for tonight."Hyung,are you really going to use my girlfriend as your fake special someone?"Kai asked."Mianhe,Kai but I need to."I apologised."Gwenchana,hyung.I called her and she agreed too."he patted my back.

EUNHAE POV

It's time to face the reality.I wore my black knee length dress and put some light make up on.I waited for Chanyeol oppa to come out at the living room.A few minutes later,he came out wearing black suit and his hair is styled up."You look so handsome,bro!"I complimented."Your brother is always handsome just you didn't realise it."he proudly said."Stop being proud of yourself,oppa!Let's go!"I said.He drives us to Suho oppa's house and 30 minutes later we arrived."Eunhae,I know you're not fine with this..but please be strong and accept it okay?"oppa said before going out.I nodded as an agreement.I took a deep breath and followed oppa entering Suho oppa's house.It was beautifully decorated,I'm sure he planned this for a long time.

"Chanyeol-ah!Eunhae!"he called us."Oo..hyung!Are you ready?"oppa hugged Suho but whispered the last sentence.Suho whispered into his ears something and both of them giggled.I can't understand both of them and just looked at them suspiciously."Eunhae!How are you?"he turned to look at me."I'm fine..oppa,is your girlfriend here?"I asked."Yeah..she's talking with Kai and the others.Wait!I'll go get her."he said and dashed to find his girlfriend.I sighed and walked to the foods and drinks.I took a glass of fruit juice and drink it.I looked around searching for someone to talk to."Okay,tonight will be a special night for our leader,Suho!"I heard Chanyeol oppa said from the mic.He's the DJ for tonight and I walked to meet the others."Hey,Eunhae!"Sehun greeted."Hey,Hunnie!"I greeted back."He's going to introduce us his new girlfriend.So,make sure you wait okay,guys and uh..if you want to eat don't be shy and have the taste of our Chef Kyungsoo and Lay's dishes!"Chanyeol oppa continued."Ne!!"all of us answered in unison."Eunhae,I'm curious..who will be his new girlfriend?"he hold his chin up looking like he's thinking of something."Me too.."I answered and looked away.I felt empty and not excited to hear that."Why are you looking sad?"Sehun looked at me."Nothing."I answered."Okay..I believe you..and..hey!I want you to meet my girlfriend!"he said and dragged a girl who's wearing a white dress and her hair was braided."Introducing,my yeoja..Son Hyejin.Jagiya,this is my bestfriend,Park Eunhae."he introduced us."Hi!I'm Hyejin..nice too meet you."his gf bowed her head."I'm Eunhae and nice to meet you too."I shake hands with her.She's beautiful and happy go lucky."How long have you been together?"I asked."About..2 months?Right,jagi?"she clinged on Sehun's arm."Ah..ne."Sehun answered."Eh..why you didn't tell me Sehun?"I asked him.He just made his eye smile and looked at his girl."Saranghae."he said to her and pecked her cheek."Okay...lovebirds I'm going to go now.Bye."I waved at them and I'm all alone again.Maybe I should go and eat.

SUHO POV

Now our next plan is to introduced my "fake" girlfriend to everyone."Chanyeol!I'm ready!"I said to him.He nodded his head and started talking on the mic."Attention everybody!Suho hyung is here with his girlfriend,so let's meet them!"he announced.Both of us walked hand in hand and I could see Kai is glaring at us.Mianhe,Kai."Hello,everybody!Introducing this is Song Heesun,my new girlfriend."I said into the mic.All of them cheered and as I look at them,Eunhae was not there.

"Yah!Where's Eunhae?"I asked half shouting.They looked around and all of them shrugged."Molla!"they answered.They began to search her."Hyung!She's not even around the house!Where she could be?"Kai asked."Chanyeol!Do you know where she would go?"I asked."I..let me think."he paused for a while."Hyung!The park!"Chanyeol exclaimed."Okay!I'll go now.Bye!"I went to my room and get my car key.Seems like my plan isn't going well.I was worried of her thinking where she could go and the most dangerous is it's night!I drive my way to the park where I met her.I parked my car there and walked around the park to find her."Where are you,Eunhae?"I thought to myself.Suddenly,I saw someone under the shady tree facing the river.I came closer and realised..

She's Eunhae.Crying while hugging both of her knees.I felt guilty making the stupid plan and made her cry.I went nearer and sat next to her.She doesn't know that I'm sitting next to her so I started the conversation."Eunhae?"I called her.She looked up and wiped her tears.Then she turned to see me who's sitting at her right."Oppa?Why are you here?You should be with my girlfriend right now."she looked at me with her puffy eyes."Eunhae.."I didn't finish my sentence and immediately hugged her."Don't cry..I'm here..with you."I comforted her.She stopped crying later and looked at me."So,she..she's your new girlfriend?"she asked referring to Heesun.I hold both of her shoulders and looked into her eyes."Eunhae,there is no new girlfriend.She's just pretending to be my girlfriend."I said."Then..why you did that?"she asked again."It's because..I wanted to make a surprise..for you.I want to confess to you."I spilled the truth."But..you can just-"she was cut off by me."Listen."we looked at each other."I just want to say that..I love you..I love you since we meet.My life was sad and miserable after my girlfriend died.I always ask myself that Can I have another love?Does second chance really exist?I'm always curious about that.Then,I met you.You made my life happier and I think you're the answer to my question.You made me realise that I can have another love and there's second chance for me to be in love which is now.I'm inlove with you..I love you,Eunhae."I confessed and neared my face to hers.Then,I held her face and slowly kissed her lips.We pulled away after the kiss."Oppa... I..I love you too."she looked at me."I love you since Chanyeol Oppa introduced me to you." she added." Now, I want to give you this." I got the necklace that we bought a few weeks ago and her face looked surprised."I thought that you want to give this to your special someone."she questioned.

"Well,you're the one..you're the special someone."I said and she blushed."Let me put this on you."she turned and gave her back.I put the necklace and it looks beautiful on her."Thank you,oppa."she said while looking at the necklace."Now,Eunhae.."I held both of her hands."Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked bravely."Yes,Suho oppa."she answered.I hugged her tightly and said "Thank you,Eunhae.Thank you for accepting me."I thanked her."I love you."I said again."I love you too."she said back.We stood up and walked together.She rested her head on my shoulder and I held her hand."I promise I'll always protect you and will always make you happy."I said while walking."I also promise to always love you and make you happy,oppa."she promised.I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Everybody deserves a second chance in life and so do Love..believe that you'll always have a second chance and when you have it,appreciate and desire everytime you have."

THE END!SO,HOW IS THE STORY OVERALL?IS IT OKAY?PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS FOR THIS STORY.I REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DO..WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY!BYE!