FIFTY

"i want him to irritate me forever"

*

DETENTION REFERRAL FORM

Student: James Potter
Professor: Albus Dumbledore
Date Served: April 2, 1978
Date of Occurrence: April 1, 1978
Reason: Charming Professor Dumbledore's beard to be a shockingly vibrant violet. (Note: Professor Dumbledore would like to offer his congratulations to Mr. Potter, as his charm was a neat bit of magic, but sadly, rules are rules).

Student: Sirius Black
Professor: Minerva McGonagall
Date Served: April 2, 1978
Date of Occurrence: April 1, 1978
Reason: Attempting to bet a kiss from Professor McGonagall on the outcome of the upcoming Quidditch match and walking out of class when she refused.

Student: Peter Pettigrew
Professor: Argus Filch
Date Served: April 2, 1978
Date of Occurrence: April 1, 1978
Reason: Enchanting the jello at dessert to explode at dinner.

Student: Remus Lupin
Professor: Minerva McGonagall
Date Served: April 2, 1978
Date of Occurrence: April 1, 1978
Reason: Using no less than twenty-seven curse words to describe his annoyance with his friends.

Student: Eva Taylor
Professor: Minerva McGonagall
Date Served: April 2, 1978
Date of Occurrence: March 29, 1978
Reason: Claiming that a dog ate her homework for the fifth time this year.

Student: Marlene McKinnon
Professor: Alexander Wicker
Date Served: April 2, 1978
Date of Occurrence: March 6, March 15, March 27, March 28, April 1, all in the year 1978
Reason: Repeated disrespectful behavior towards Professor Wicker.

Note: Today's group will be split into separate classrooms, as Potter and Black are no longer bothered by detention as long as they're together.

A crumpled piece of parchment hit Eva on the side of the head. Her head snapped up and she rolled her eyes at Sirius, who just winked and leaned back in his chair.

"Feet off of the desk, Sirius."

Sirius rolled his eyes but obeyed. "I don't have enough room for my long legs under the desk, Minnie!"

"Come off of it," Remus retorted from another corner of the room. He didn't really mind being in detention because he most definitely deserved it. After his, ahem, outburst, James had to ask what a few of the words meant. Not all of them were even in English. "You're five foot nine."