6) mixed feelings.

before i start this chapter i just want to say that i hope no one minds that i may stray slightly away from the whole treasure aspect of the show and just focus on the relationship part. of course i'll include some stuff but i just figure this book is more about the relationships.

I woke up in Rafe's arms.
Last night made me extremely confused about how I felt about JJ. I thought he'd understand that I don't want anything to happen to him.
Of course, I get that he's hurt but he can't just expect me to leave Rafe.
Sure he's made a lot of fucked up mistakes
but I just can't leave.
I cant.

After the whole JJ situation yesterday I went to lunch with Rafe. We talked about things and he agreed to be a better boyfriend and all around person.
As of right now, I believe him.

I looked at Rafe asleep next to me.
He was peaceful for once.
I crawled out of his arms careful not to wake him and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair so I looked slightly presentable. I used to live at the Cameron's almost everyday day last year until I could bear going back to my house, so I have a few essentials here.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Rafe sat up and on his phone. I crawled back into his arms.
"Good morning asp." He said.
I scrunched my nose at him.
Being with Rafe like this again was calming but also weird in a way. Rafe and I have been on and off again for months and even when we were together it was a living hell.
During those times I always went to JJ for support.
I guess if Rafe and I fallout again he's not gonna want to hear it.

A few hours went by just laying with Rafe talking and catching up.

"Topper wants to meet up to play some golf."
He said placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Rafe doing something active? That isn't snorting drugs? I'm surprised baby." I said laughing.

"Whatever, I'll call you later. Go hang out with Sarah or something." He said kissing me on the cheek and going.

I sat in Rafe's room for a few hours.
All I could think about was how JJ aren't talking as of right now.
I really don't want a to lose JJ just because of Rafe. I mean JJ is my best friend.
I need to talk to him.
We have to figure this out,
because I can't lose him.