BANG BANG

328 Broome St, NY

"What's the idea?"

"Omg", I laugh and bury my face in my hands.

"It's such a crazy stupid and insane idea."

"Come on. Tell me."

"Wanna get a tattoo?", I say looking in his shocked eyes. I don't know what he's going to say but I hope he doesn't think I'm super super crazy now.

"Wow. A tattoo? That is crazy, stupid and insane..."

"I know forget it. It was a..."

"Yes. Let's get a tattoo!"

Now I am shock. I didn't expect an reaction like this.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, why not get a tattoo."

"Okay so there is this really famous tattoo studio just around the corner. The owner is called 'Bang Bang' which is also the name of the studio. He has tattooed many of my friends like Selena and Cara."

"Let's go there then."

"I know this may seem like a rushed and wrong-headed idea but it really isn't I promise. I feel like there is something so special between us that no one else would understand. We just have this strong string connection evn though we barely know each other. This is our first date but it feels like we've been together for years. It just feels right. "

"It really does, huh? I thought I was the only one who felt like that."

Bang Bang sees us and comes over.

"Hey guys, welcome to my studio. What can I do for you tonight?"

"What do you wanna get?", he asks me. I'm already pretty sure what to get. I hope he likes it.

"There is this one thing you've said to me on the Met Gala. I think about that daily it. It always comforts me when I'm sad or lonely. You've said..."

"You and me forevermore."

He finishes my sentence and now I look a bit shocked. A tear starts rolling down my eye.

"You remember that?"

"For sure. I was waiting for you ever since", he says whipping away the tear.

"So 'forevermore'?", Bang Bang asks.

We both nod.
Now we have to decide on a placement. Five minutes later we both agree on the placement. We decide to get it on the side of our left hands.
I sit down first. Joe hold my hand while I get my first tattoo ever. Joe looks kinda worried.

"Does it hurt?", he asks with a worried look on his face.

"No, not at all. It's fine. No worries", I say giving him a smile.

Bang bang uses this beautiful magical fond.
After 7 minutes we're done with the tattoo. Joe is next. He looks very excited which makes me happy.
I hold his hand as well and after 7 more minutes we're done with his tattoo as well. We pay for the tattoos and leave the studio.

"Do you think that was a bad idea?", I ask Joe looking a bit concerned.

"Not at all", he gives me a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Isn't that crazy. I met him twice and we haven't even really kissed and now we have matching tattoos? That is insane.
We continue walking down the street as Joe says:

"I have another surprise for you. But we have to the the car to get there. It's on Brooklyn."

______________________________________
Credits for the picture go to bangbangforever.