Marie Antoinette

Chez Moi, 135 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn

We arrive there after 22 minutes. I have no idea what we are doing here.
There are a few paps waiting for us to leave the car. Joe squezzes my hand as he notices my worried look.

"We've got that", he says kissing my hand again. I really love it when he does that.
We leaves the car a the paps yell at us. We quickly enter this restaurant bar called 'Chez Moi'.

"Ah. Mr Alwyn, Ms Swift. Nice to meet you. I'm Tarek. The owner of this restaurant. Please follow me."

I notice that he has a really tiny little french accent. We follow him through the restaurant into this small room. In the room are several book shelves and sofa. This really gives me French vibes.
He tells us the history of this place and talks a little bit about the history of Marie Antoniette.

"In this room is a hidden door. You gotta find it to enter the 'Le Boudoir'.
It's a secret bar inspired by Marie Antoinette. Have fun and enjoy your evening here."

He leaves and closes the door behind us.

"Wow Joe. This is really amazing."

"I know that you love Easter eggs so I tried to somehow involve them in our date."

"That's so sweet. A man never but that much effort in a first date for me. This means so much to me. Thank you", I say giving him a small kiss on the cheek which he clearly enjoys.
We walk across the room trying to find that door.

"I once heard that she had a secret room behind her book shelve. Maybe we shiuld check them", he says.

There are like 5 or 6 huge book shelves in here and we check them all. I find the door after the second book shelve I've checked. We enter this cosy french bar. A waitress comes over and leads us to a private corner in this bar.

"Finally I'm alone with you", he says smiling at me with the biggest smile.

I just smile at him because I'm speechless.

"How did you like our date?", he asks taking my hand.

"Are you kidding? This was the best first date ever."

"I'm so happy that you liked it."

"Mhmm", I simply answer and smile at him.

"I love you", I whisper. "Ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?"

He looks up grinning like a devil.

He pulls me closer and finally kisses me. What a perfect way to end this evening.
_______________________________________
The End

I hope you liked the story. Credits of the picture go to the owner.