ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Character Name: Akio Hara

Age: 16 years old

Appearance: Akio is a silvered haired boy with deep ocean blue eyes

Appearance: Akio is a silvered haired boy with deep ocean blue eyes. He stands at about 5'2 ft, although he insists that he is 5'3ft. He has a lean and elegant figure much unlike his bulky 1-A friends, but this allows him to be quite agile and quick. He grew out a small portion of his hair because he believes it will "make him stylish and mature looking." He has one pierced ear and is always seen with some type of dangly earring. However when he uses his quirk, his appearance changes. His hair becomes black with blue tips.

Background: Akio is an orphan, for his parents were killed by villains when he was 11. Akio has since been living in an orphanage. He is the oldest in the orphanage and takes care of most of the kids there. He was never adopted because everyone who had previously tried to adopt him had ulterior motives, so it was decided he would stay in the orphanage until he was an adult. He is set on becoming a hero, not only because he is a kind-hearted person, but also because he never wants anyone to have their loved ones taken away.

Personality: Akio is a very bubbly boy and is a social butterfly. He is quite innocent sometimes and doesn't realize how beautiful and good looking he is. He is almost always seen with a smile and hates to be alone. Although he may seem like a little bit of an airhead, he can be very focused and is intelligent. He is the type to help anyone with anything and can sometimes be a little naive which leads him into some sticky situations. Thanks to his caring personality, big heart, and quirk, he is pretty good at reading people's emotions and knowing the best way to help a person.

Quirk: Emotion

Akio Hara can turn his emotions into power. He can focus this power into his hands. The power becomes blue-colored energy that he can shoot out of his hands. The blue energy can be shot out in balls of energy, lasers, explosions, and shields (basically any type of shape.)  The type of emotion and his mental state affect how much power he emits. He can also choose to feel the emotions of the people around him. Because of this he has to keep his emotions in check when using his quirk. Even when his quirk isn't activated he always has a sense of others' emotions.

List of Basic Emotions and their Effects:

Anger- This emotion gives him the most physical strength, the angrier he is the more strength he has. With this emotion, he has increased strength, speed, and the power of his blue energy increases as well. His stamina remains the same.

Happiness- This emotion gives him increased physical traits but not quite as powerful as anger. The power of his blue energy will increase as well and in this state his stamina is prolonged and he can use his quirk without repercussions for a long time.

Sadness-This emotion makes his physical strength weak, but if his sadness becomes desperateness then the power of his blue energy dramatically increases. His stamina will decrease at an exponential rate while he is sad.

Fear- This emotion negatively affects all the aspects of his quirk. His physical abilities, blue energy levels, and stamina all decrease. When he is in this state, the ability to feel other's emotions is heightened.

Confusion- This emotion doesn't really affect his physical or energy abilities, but it makes him susceptible to quick random mood changes that can have negative effects. His stamina is increased slightly.

The emotions covered above are just basic emotion categories that more specific emotions can fall under. For example, there could also be mixes of emotions like Pride. Pride would be classified under Anger and Happiness. Mixes of emotions will cause Akio to have a mix of the effects that he would get from the individual emotions that make up his complex feeling. An emotion such as Excitement would fall under Happiness and have similar effects.

Quirk Drawbacks: Along with the repercussions from his individual emotions, if Akio uses his quirk for too long and runs out of stamina then he will become unable to feel his own emotions and instead pick up the emotions of those around him. As he continues to use his quirk, his ability to detect other's emotions is increased. This is dangerous because he has no way of knowing if his feelings are his own or someone else's and he can be overwhelmed with emotions. If he gets too overwhelmed, his quirk will cause him to utilize the powers of every single emotion that he is picking up. Sometimes, this could be used to his advantage but in most cases it leads to disaster.

Main Love Interests:

Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku Midoriya

Shoto Todoroki

Eijiro Kirishima

Denki Kaminari

Hitoshi Shinso

a̸̦̼̱̼̭̩̣̣̎͌̐̕D̵̡̳̗̏í̵̩̻̬̱̤̖̋̅̎̒͆̃̕͠b̶̙̱͂̕

ö̷̩̗̞̬́̽͋́̊̊̌m̶͔͉͔̰͇̤̆̃̈́Ṯ̷̡̙̣̰̥̗͌̿͌̄̚ű̶̞͎̬̞̬̯͕͕̘͉͝͝a̸̛̯̻̬̳͐̌͋͊̀̆͑͘̕r̴̢̝̳̣͉̰̫̃̐̆͛̒͒̓͘ ̵̹̱͇̄̅̉̆͌̽̃̀̃̎a̷̡̢̛͙̩͍̙͉̞͑̓͌͋̒̋̎͘͜͝h̶̢̨̘͔͍̹͉̤͚̉i̴̛̠̺̭͚̜͇̬̻̰͋̀̍̈́̔̔̆̀S̴͙̭̗̖̈́̈́͗̅̍̈̅̈́͝͠ŕ̵̬̞͍͉͓̻̱̱͙ͅģ̷̼̪̟̰̐̿͝ͅk̸̥̈́̔̾͆́͐̽̈́a̴̻̭̲̭͎̅͒̊̃͌i̵͔͑̎̅͊̄

Bold- Flashback

Italics- Thoughts

A/N- This is my very first Wattpad story so don't clown on me too hard 🤡I hope you enjoy the story!