{14}

Maya's POV

Zackshack: Hey cutie

Mayams: Hey handsome

I heard something hit my window. I get up from my bed and slowly walk to the side of the window. I peek through the window and realize it's Zach, throwing erasers at my window. I giggle and turn on my lamp so he can see me. Once he catches a glimpse of me, he stops throwing things and grins. Like I said once before, my room window is right across from his room window... destiny huh?

He motions for me to open up the window. I giggle and listen to him. I pull up the window and a cool gust of wind fills my room. I see him giggle at my small shiver. He stands up and walks toward his closet. I see him pull out something and write something down on a piece of paper. He rolls the item that he had pulled out from his closet and wrapped something around it. He comes closer to the window and mouths 'Ready?' I nod and open my arms to catch whatever he's going to throw at me.

He tosses the object from his window into mine and I'm able to catch it. I looked at my hands and realized he had thrown a hoodie wrapped up in a rubber band. I can't help but laugh. I slide the hoodie on and shove my hands in the pockets. I feel a folded piece of paper. I pull it out and read it. "I know you're cold" He always does. I giggled and looked up. He was resting his chin on his folded arms on the edge of his window.

Third-person POV

The boy smiled softly and watched his best friend in awe. "She's so cute", he muttered to himself.

"I can hear you Zach!" The girl whisper-yelled.

Zach felt his cheeks heat up. He dug his face into his folded arms in an attempt of hiding his now-red cheeks. He felt something hit his head an bounce off. He quickly looked up, only to find the girl across from him, giggling and rolling around in her room. He raised an eyebrow, yet couldn't help but laugh at her silliness. He turned away from the window and tried to find something around his room to throw back. He grabbed another eraser and made his way back to the window. He pulled his hand back to throw the eraser but quickly dropped his hand.

Once he got there, he found Maya sound asleep. She hugged onto her pillow, while curled into a ball. He smiled at the precious sight. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture. He couldn't forget this moment. He giggled at how she pouted in her sleep. She looked so peaceful.

He whispered to himself, "Good night, angel."