{23}

Third person POV 

That morning the boys gathered at Jonah's house.

Corbyn, Jack, Daniel, Jonah and Brandon sat around the living room on the couch and floor.

Daniel scratched the back of his head and cringed at the news. 

It turns out that not even Bailey's Aunts want her, meaning they're trying to send her back here. Brandon shuffled in his seat. "I know Bailey, and I know for a fact that'll she'll try her best to come back here and get some revenge." 

Jonah facepalmed while Jack pursed his lips in an un-surprised manner. Corbyn furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Who did she even call up anyways? Is she in the Mafia or something?" 

The boys chuckled and Brandon shook his head. "I honestly don't even know at this point." 

Daniel tilted his head. "Should we tell Zack and Maya?" 

The guys were aware that Zach and Maya were currently staying together, but Jack decided to not call them up incase they were "interrupting any interactions."

Funny way to put it huh.

"I don't think we should tell them at the moment because we still don't have any evidence that she'll come back. It'll just worry them." The rest of the boys nodded at Jonah's statement. 

Corbyn leaned forward uncomfortably. "I mean- if she actually DOES know people like that, then maybe we should warn them just incase."

Jack slapped Jonah's leg in agreement to the statement he had made prior to Corbyn's worries. "I think Jonah is right, we should wait and just keep an eye out and if we see anything weird than we'll tell them."

Daniel nodded in agreement. "Maya's mom is still overwhelmed with what has happened in the passed month so let's just chill." Brandon nodded and sat back. 

Corbyn continued to wander around in his own thoughts. He couldn't shake the feeling of discomfort. He even sort of felt like he was being watched. 

He quickly turned to the window. He could've sworn someone was there. He shivered at the thought and turned back to the boys.