Shenaide came back with three other people, like she was starting a fashion boutique in this man's home.

"All these clothes can not be for me." I was dumbfounded. He was basically putting me in more debt to him and that is something I did not want to be in. I was just glad he wasn't in here or at home, small miracles I suppose.

"Pick out some outfits you like and we will get a sense of your style and go from there."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure what your situation is but make the most of it. He said spare no expense, run his pockets in retaliation."

"He kidnapped me. I don't want anything from him except my mother back and to go home." However, I did need clothes and since he ruined my scrubs. I rifled through the racks of clothing and started pulling out things I liked from shoes to underwear. Somehow I put together a full wardrobe the previously empty closet now housed more debt, but it didn't matter since I wold never be able to pay it off.

Two hours later, Shenaide was gone and he still had not returned; not that I cared. I soak in the tub thankful for the toiletries that she brought as well. Thanks to her I had stuff for my hair and skin, turns out she wasn't a useless bobble head after all. Still, the only thing that matters to me is getting my mother and I out of this situation, but how? I slid beneath the water and held my breath. What could I do to get him to give me my life back? My mother didn't deserve this. Hell! I didn't deserve it, but these were the cards I was dealt. The universe had to have a plan for me. Life couldn't just be wake up, endure emotions, and complete task. There had to be more cause if not then I'd rather not be alive. As I thought those words it became harder to breathe. I grip the sides of the tub forcing myself to stay below. Did I really want to die? I don't have time to ponder the question as I'm snatched from beneath the water.

"What the hell are you doing?" his angry accented voice asks me. I push my wet hair from my face and dry it with the washcloth.

"Answer my question woman." He fumes eyes glaring daggers at me.

"Taking a bath. Or can I not do that without your permission?"

"Get out of the tub." The water was getting cold anyway.

"Can you leave the room."

"No."

I stayed submerged beneath the water doing my best to cover up my body holding his stare.

"I won't ask you again."

"Neither will I."

He snatches me from the tub drags back into the bedroom and throws me face down onto the bed. I scramble to move away from the edge of the bed, grabbing my ankle he pulls me back to him. His hand comes down across my ass. I yelp out in pain my butt was still sensitive from last time, with my free leg I kick attempting to get him away from me. The stinging sensation of his hand coming down across my wet naked flesh momentarily pauses me. No not again, this shit was not going down again. With all the strength I have I yank my ankle from his grasp and crawl away. At the same time his hand comes down in an attempt to smack my behind again, instead it is my bare vagina that he hits. Half streak, half moan escapes from me halting all movement from both of us. No, no, no, no, no, what the fuck was that just now? Lost in my own thoughts of the unwanted pleasure given to me I don't notice the bed dip until its too late. He pushes me into the bed covering me with his body weight, I wiggle underneath him.

"Get off of me, you psychotic asshole!" My hands are trapped in his as I struggle to release them.

"Psychotic? Ha, says the girl who was trying to drown herself in my tub. What are you suicidal now?"