Benoit Blanc x Reader: cuddling headcanons

- BENOIT BLANC JEALOUSY HEADCANONS:

• It was no help that he had hired you as his assistant long before your relationship formed, but that also meant he was never allowed to show his affection towards you in the public eye. It went against the employee/employer code, because even though he was his own private investigator he had made a contract with the police years ago.

• It was a shame that he couldn't hold your hand or waist, it was an even bigger shame when he had to watch as boys- because those who disrespected a woman's wishes were not true men -try and advance on you. He was proud how headstrong you were whenever you said no, and none of the boys had yet to push you after that.

• That was until he became involved with the Thrombey family. The grandson of the deceased had no problem with advancing onto you. Ransom was used to ladies throwing themselves onto him, but you would do no such thing.

• Ransom, instead, took it into this own hands and did the opposite, this time throwing himself onto you. His advances lasted no more than ten seconds before a swift punch met his jawline and he was pulled off you.

• Ransom was shocked to see the detective hovering over him as he stood from the ground, glaring and gritting his teeth, but was stopped before he could say anything.

• "I suggest you leave before another case is presented before this one is even finished."

• It was an indirect threat, but no action to go through with it was put in place since Ransom obliged and left the two of you to stand in the room alone, thankfully.

• "Thank you, Ben."

• It was a small whisper but it got the message, and Benoit was quick to pull you into a hug and hold you tightly, making sure you were alright.

• "I'd do this even if we weren't together, but since we are I'm allowed to say that I won't let anybody touch my girl."

• You grinned at him and smiled, kissing his cheek. You knew he was jealous from the moment he saw Ransom try and speak with you, but he hadn't expected it to get so far. He was thankful that his jealousy had nagged at him to keep a close eye on him.

• "You're cute when your mad, but you're even cuter when your jealous."

• You winked at him before leaving, Benoit right behind you. He was admit that you stayed by his side for the remainder of this case. Although he would have wanted it that way no matter what.