Benoit Blanc x Reader: sick headcanons

- TAKING CARE OF BENOIT WHEN HE'S SICK:

• It was rare for Benoit to get so sick that he had to have you take care of him, not because he didn't want you to care for him, but because he usually just dealt with whatever it was himself, especially if he had a case.

• Unfortunately for him, this could not just be taken care of by himself. He had a nasty flu, and although he had gone two days trying to suck it up, by the third day he could barely get out of bed. His arms and legs were sore and every movement he made caused him to groan.

• You had decided that night you were going to sleep in the couch for a while until he got better, so you had slipped out of bed the third time you heard him sniffle and moved your blanket to the couch.

• You were up bright and early with a light breakfast for him, some orange juice and yogurt, something that wouldn't be too hard for him to digest. It had some of his favorite fruits mixed into it, and you even put a bread roll on the side if he felt up to eating it.

• As you made your way up to bring it to him you weren't surprised to see him still asleep, normally, however, you would be.

• Gently you woke him up, informing him that it was nearly ten and that he had to eat before it got to late. You placed the tray on his lap and brushed a few strands of his hair, which seemed to be drenched in sweat, from his face.

• You squeezed his arm before making your way downstairs to the medicine cabinet to get some medicine, as well as a damp towel for him to use.

• The rest of the day, and the remainder of the time he was sick, you spent reading to him while sitting in a distant chair, and occasionally watching a show together when he got the strength to come downstairs.

• Within a few days he was feeling better and, with your approval, he looked through his male to see if any cases were available to him. He was quick to bounce back from his illness and was thankful that you'd moved back into the room now that you were less worried about getting his illness.