Benoit Blanc x Reader: cuddling headcanons

— CUDDLING WITH BENOIT BLANC HEADCANONS:

• Benoit is not a super affectionate person, but that's not to say he isn't opposed to intimate affection, he's just likely not going to initiate it most of the time.

• He never denies you when you do want to be affectionate however, truly he does love cuddling. He'll gladly sit on the couch, or lie down in the bed and wait for you to join him.

• If you're on the couch and watching a movie or film you'll typically be rested against his chest as his arms wrap around your waist and his chin is either resting on your hair or shoulder.

• If he's reading to you- because you always ask him to be the one to read just so you can hear his beautiful accent -than you'd likely have your head in his lap and occasionally share an adoring gaze to which he will smile at you in a way which melts your heart.

• If you're cuddling in bed, especially before bed, expect him to be the big spoon. His arms will be around your waist, one of his hands resting on your stomach and his thumb rubbing along your skin as he kisses your shoulder, neck, or hair until you fall asleep.

• When you wake up you're typically cuddled up to his chest while he lies on his back. Your head will be buried in his neck, and as the early riser that Benoit is, he'll always wake up and run a hand along your spine or stroke your hair.

• After a couple hours he'll eventually wake you up, whispering your name in your ear and gently kissing the skin under your earlobe.

• He's a gentlemen, and quite reserved, so don't expect him to cuddle or hug you much, if at all, in public. That's not to say he won't have a hold on you, but he certainly won't be as affectionate as he is at home.

• However, Benoit is the softest man you'll ever meet when you do cuddle. His hands are gentle wherever he decides to trail to, your back, arms, or stomach, and he'll have the softest bed voice.

• Out of any previous boyfriend you ever had, he is by far the best in cuddles and in general!