2-Pandemonium

"Just once"

"No"

"Pleaaase"

"No"

"C'mon Lewis. Let's just go in now. "

"I've told you Fray. I don't want to"

"But you turn 16 only once Si. Pleaaaaase"

"Fine Clary. Just because it's your bday"

"Yay! Now that's the spirit"

And then Clary practically dragged poor Simon into the Pandemonium club. Inside there was loud music booming and Clary could practically hear the rhythm in her bones. She swayed to the tune and surprisingly Simon was getting along pretty well too.

"Happy birthday Fray" Simon shouted over the music wishing her for almost 100th time today

While dancing, a particular raven haired beauty wearing a full length gown with full sleeves caught her attention. Slowing her dance Clary was watching the beauty intently as the other girl gave a boy wearing a weird eyeshadow and approximately her age a flirtatious smile and lead him into the inner part of the club. Dancing Clary followed the girl momentarily forgetting Simon. She followed them into the storage room of the club and froze.

The boy was being held by another boy slightly older than her and he had the same raven hair as the brunette beauty and Clary guessed they were siblings. Speaking of the beauty she was standing leaning onto the wall looking bored. But what took Clary's breath was the blondie. With golden hair and golden skin and golden eyes he looked like a lion. Clary's fingers itched for her sketches. she wanted to capture him on her canvas but even that artist in her knew that such beauty could never be perfectly captured on a canvas. She slowly took him in and even when he had that blade pointed on that boy with the weird eyeshadow he looked like...

Wait... Why does he have blade pointed?

"What are you doing?" Clary said her voice surprisingly strong despite her fear. The blondie and the raven haired siblings snapped their heads in her direction realising for the first time that she was there. The blonde slowly turned towards her and their gazes locked. Something undecipherable flickered in his eyes, only for a moment, Clary felt like she cud melt under his gaze. wait. wth was happening to her snapping out of her daze she said again, "what are you doing?". the blonde smirked and said "oh look the little scarlett beauty is asking what r we doin as if we'll tell her". Clary closed her eyes trying her best to conceal her blush and surprisingly succeeding. She slowly opened her eyes and said again "what.are.you.doing???"

The raven boy opened his mouth to say sm thng when the boy with weird eyeshadow hissed at clary, "you?" Clary looked at him bewildered "me?" she said. She was 100% Sure she didn't know him, so how did he know her?? The boy said again "aren't you Jocelyn Morgerstern's daughter?" Clary looked at him and said "no". "Aahh i forgot Jocelyn Fray, that's wat she is living by now right? living amidst stupid mundanes instead of living with nephilim. Ugh! betraying her own husband"

Clary just stared at the boy and said, "My father is dead. And moreover my mom is the best woman u'll ever meet and wth do u mean by mundanes and nephili or nephilin.. Whatever!"

"Clary" the boy said. Clary was caught off guard, how did this boy know her? And then the boy started to transform, he turned onto a big worm (a/n: throwback to tid clockwork princess, chiswick house where Benedict Lightwood changes into a worm...that is how that demon which was speaking to clary transformed)

Clary's eyes popped out of her sockets. The other three teens ( Clary forgot they even existed) were stabbing that...that...worm.. ya worm with some shiny glowing swords. But it didn't effect the worm even a bit..it kept on advancing towards her. Clary was frozen where she was. It was like a dream and suddenly there was a loud crash and the worm disappeared..the three teens just looked at each other with puzzled faces and Clary suddenly felt two arms circle around her. She turned around...and couldn't believe her eyes. She blinked her eyes and looked in front of her again. Yes. Yes .
It was him!!

Hmm.. interesting who wud it be? Lemme know wat u think in the comments..and yes the story is gonna be really diff. Than the real tmi But I'll promise u I'll for sure make the story interesting (i mean try my best to) love y'all for ur support..dnt forget to vote:)
Will be updating sooooon