two

"Ally," Dinah shook Ally gently. It was time to get up so that they'd all have enough time to get in some type of breakfast, change, and head to the studio for their allotted time.

Ally's eyebrows furrowed as she shifted, the koala in between her arms on her chest.

"Allybaby, time to get up, we've got rehearsals," Dinah said softly, rubbing Ally's bicep.

Ally moaned and outstretched her arms. She rubbed her eyes and finally opened them. Dinah smiled slightly down at Ally.

"Mm sleep?" Ally asked, her eyes starting to close again.

"Ah, no," Dinah said with a chuckle, "we have rehearsals in an hour and leave in thirty. You, missy, have to get up."

"No," Ally pouted.

"Sorry babe, you have to. Let's go make cereal, c'mon," Dinah offered. Ally frowned and sighed.

"Okay," Ally said softly, swinging her legs off the side of the bed.

"Attagirl, let's go I want some Cap'n Crunch," Dinah said, tapping Ally's thigh and waited for her at the door. Ally knew she wasn't getting out of this so she stood up, stretched and held the koala tightly.

Dinah walked away from the door and headed downstairs. Normani was in the living room watching her show as Dinah found Lauren in the kitchen, making a cup of tea.

"Morning," Lauren smiled, stirring her cup.

"Good morning," Dinah said, opening the cabinet and grabbing Cap'n Crunch.

Ally walked in a few seconds later with the koala in her hand.

"Morning," Ally yawned, stretching out and walking over to the fridge.

"Good morning," Lauren said, lightly sipping her tea to keep her tongue from burning.

"We have rehearsals today?" Ally asked, pulling the milk out of the fridge.

"Yeah, and then I think we have the rest of the day off," Lauren shrugged.

"That's good," Ally said, setting her cup of milk on the side and pulling out the waffles from the freezer. She put one in the toaster and put the rest back.

"I'm going to go change," Lauren said, dismissing herself and took her cup of tea. Dinah and Ally moved around silently in the kitchen.

Dinah had given in to letting Ally bring the koala after a five minute discussion. The four girls walked into the studio and greeted Sean.

"Okay ladies, let's get to it, I wanted to go over a few things," Sean said. The girls put their bags down and walked into the center of the studio.

Around an hour later the girls were sweating and tired, Sean only allowed one water break within the hour.

Ally was tired. Not only physically but mentally. She'd forgotten what it was like to feel little. Her small slip yesterday brought her joy and comfort. She stayed in her room and allowed herself to feel as little as she wanted.

"Again!" Sean yelled. Ally flinched and sighed, turning back around to get in her starting position.

Ally grew tired as the dance went on. Also the fact that she wasn't drinking water and didn't finish her waffle this morning wasn't helping.

"C'mon Ally pick it up!" Sean clapped. Ally stumbled on a turn and fell, tears began streaming down her face. "Up, Ally!" Sean yelled again. Normani, who was dancing next to her, looked at the girl and frowned. Normani stopped dancing as Sean yelled, "stop the music!"