three

There was officially seven days left until their tour and as excited as they wanted to be, they were worried about Ally. After her meltdown in rehearsals, Ally really started staying in her room. She never really came out, especially because she had her own connected bathroom. This worried the girls.

"Hey Lo," Dinah called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Lauren said from the living room.

"Can you come for a sec?" Dinah requested. A few seconds later Lauren was walking into the kitchen, where Dinah was eating a bagel and Normani was making tea.

"What's up?" Lauren asked, leaning against the island.

"So, we talked the night that you watched movies with Ally after rehearsals," Dinah started. Lauren nodded.

"And we figured that not only can it be detrimental to Ally's health being out of headspace, but it also isn't safe to not have some type of caregiver if she is in headspace," Normani continued.

"Are you getting at us being caregivers?" Lauren asked. Dinah nodded hesitantly. "Oh serious? Okay bet, I'd love to see little Ally," Lauren smiled.

"That was easy," Normani snorted, sipping her tea.

"Easy?" Lauren tilted her head.

"We thought it'd be a little harder to convince you," Dinah shrugged.

"Bah humbug. Little Ally is probably the cutest thing I can ever think of," Lauren chuckled.

"I think we can all agree on that," Normani added.

"So now what, do we like try and talk to her?" Dinah asked.

Normani shrugged, "honestly at this point, this isn't something she'll come to us with. We have to show her that we're accepting and even willing to help out. I think we're supposed to start the conversation on this one."

"Do we talk about it now?" Lauren asked.

"I think it'd be best, so that we can at least get the basics sorted before we go on tour. If we go on tour without having anything established it'll just make it worse," Normani said. Dinah nodded.

"Off we go," Lauren sighed, walking out of the kitchen. The girls stalked up the stairs and stood in front of Ally's room door.

"Ally?" Dinah called, knocking softly.

"Yeah?" a soft voice said from inside.

"Can we talk?" Dinah asked.

"O-okay," Ally said. Ally pulled the door open slowly and peaked around it, seeing Normani and Lauren behind Dinah. It looked very intimidating to her, considering they were all taller than her. Ally let them into her room. "What's up?" Ally asked, sitting in the desk chair. Dinah and Normani sat on the bed as Lauren stood next to her.

"We wanted to talk about the recent events-"

Ally cut Dinah off, "I'm sorry, I am! I don't mean to breakdown like that, I'm sorry and it won't happen again." Ally looked down at her lap, already fighting back tears.

Dinah chuckled, "no that's not what I meant. And you don't have to apologize," Dinah shook her head, resting a hand on Ally's.

"As Dinah was saying, we've noticed you've been a lot more sensitive lately and keeping to yourself more so. Als," Normani said, Ally looked up from her lap but continued to play with Dinah's fingers, "we want you to talk to us. You know we're here to listen, and we listen to anything you want," Normani smiled encouragingly.

Ally had an internal battle with herself. Lately she has been more little than usual, but never too much because being without a caregiver is dangerous, especially in headspace.