Chapter 5 - Generating The Blueprint

[Marco's POV]

"Oh, my God. Help!"

"Help! Help us!"

"He's bleeding!"

These were the words we were hearing from the Lucky Seven room. We immediately went upstairs to see what was happening there.

There, we have seen a woman who was screaming out loud hugging a man's body. The body was bleeding. I mean, it looked like he was stabbed because there was a knife beside them. The woman was crying for help. She was in so many tears.

Then she noticed us because we, seven were the people who first went there because of the scream. She looked straightly and fiercely to each and every one of us as she said, "Get yourselves out of here, now!" She was indeed intense and furious. She continued, "Time is running out. Leave!"

In the middle of that intense moment of our lives, two people suddenly came to us. It was Ms. Phumsri and another woman we didn't know. I've never seen her even before. It was the first time I saw her.

"What's happening he- Oh, my God. Who's that? Why is he clothed with blood? Is he dead?" Ms. Phumsri rapidly questioned the crying woman.

The woman slowly stood up as she replied, "Are you really shocked? Oh, please. Don't act like you are some innocent kind of cunning and ambitious bitch."

All of us were surprised and shocked. No one expected that the woman would reply that way to Ms. Phumsri. She was like saying that Ms. Phumsri is involved in the crime.

"What are you talking about, Celine?" Ms. Phumsri asked the woman named Celine.

"I won't buy your acting." She swiftly and furiously answered.

"Celine, calm down. Tell us what happened?" Ms. Phumsri asked.

"Well, Dan Louie is dead. My boyfriend is dead." She replied to Ms. Phumsri.

"Was he killed? Was he stabbed?" I entered the talk as I asked Celine.

"Yes. Now, you better get yourselves out of this publication office before this faker that you all call Ms. Phumsri turn to you and kill you." She looked to us as she gave some sort of warning.

"Celine, what are you talking about? Stop this nonsense. We are here to help you and rescue you but all you do is blame me. And why are you-" Celine stopped her talking.

"I will get some revenge. You will be dead, you and your connections." She warned Ms. Phumsri.

"I know it's hard to accept the fact that Dan Louie's dead. But you can't just blame other people easily. That's offensive, Celine." Ms. Phumsri said.

"Now, what? Are you going to kill me also? Wait, let me guess. Will you shoot me, stab me, how will you exactly end my life, huh?" Celine furiously asked as she cried again.

"Ms. Isabel, please call the cops now." Ms. Phumsri commanded the woman who's with her coming up here.

"I already called them. They are on their way now." Ms. Isabel replied.

"Why so quick, Ms. Isabel? I guess, you are part of the plan as well." Celine verbally attacked Ms. Isabel.

"Watch your mouth, Celine. You don't know what you're talking about." Ms. Isabel replied.

"Stop!" Ms. Phumsri said.

She looked to us as she said, "All of you, go back to your room. We will handle this."