Don't mind if I do

S.V. Pov.:

Ha! I'm finally in charge!

"My plans of having everyone running for their lives. Can't wait to show them what's really in store for them. Just a few more days..." *Walks to the window and looks out* "Hehe look at all those helpless souls."

*Boxman walks in* 

I felt something tugging at my scarf and angrily spin around to see Boxman.

"What the hell do you want Boxman!" I yell.

Boxman looks at me with a half serious half frightened look. I can smirk at this and give a little chuckle as I look down at him. He opens his mouth to say something but quickly closes it, making me suspicious and angry that he just interrupted me from my time alone.

"What is it?!" I yell back at him.

He straightened up and cleared his throat.

"I am here to ask you if could stop destroying Boxmore I live here, Pv lives here, and you live here along with the children." He said.

I started to laugh I couldn't help myself. Did he really just ask me to stop destroying something? Boxmore at that? No no he couldn't have. Let me ask him again.

"Just to be clear could you repeat that I don't think I heard you correctly." I say with a smirk as I put my hand up to my ear and bent down to his height.

"I asked you if y-you could ple-please stop destroying Box-" He attempted but I cut him off with a blast of my fire balls.

I stood up and teleported onto my brother Pv's desk and sat on it. Just then The man himself runs in and helps Boxman up and then stomps over to me.

Sarcastically I  ask, "What'cha gonna do Professor run a test on me!"

I stand up and get in his face. He doesn't answer he just looks at me and then looked away. I push him to the floor.

"I didn't think so.'' I say to him he only gets up and walks away.

I fly to the sewer tunnel behind the bodega undetected and go in. Reaching the door that contained the glorb tree behind it I smirk and teleport inside. Walking down the stairs as glorbs flew by me. Oh the little beauties being the only things lighting up this room. I reach the glorb tree the oh mighty glorb tree. 

"Soon very soon I will consume your great power." I press my ear up to the tree. "Oh what was that you want me to take all of your power." A smirk formed upon my face. "Well... don't mind if I do. But some time later when I get everyone all together to see what we can really do!" My sinister laugh echos through the solid room just how I like it.