Her again

Next Night

S.V POV.:

I looked around as I hovered over the sidewalk casually making my way behind Gar's Bodega to get to the sewer tunnel that led to the Glorb Tree. I make my way inside and grab one of the glorbs that hovered in the air and examine it and kiss it. Mwah what a beauty. Just a little more time and all of you beauties will be mine! Hehe. I sat on a branch on the tree and relaxed. Soon I felt as if something or someone was watching me. I quickly scan the room with my eyes and see nothing. It was nothing of course. 

I laugh to myself thinking of how powerful I am and how even more powerful I will be. When all of a sudden I looked over to the stairs and saw the same figure from yesterday it was the woman in the same spot. Still I couldn't make out all the features. But that didn't really matter now. I was about to zoom up to her but then I remembered what happened last night and how she vanished before my eyes. So I just smirked and waved. And for some reason she waved back. I called out to her, "Hello I see you've come again~. " She didn't respond so I repeated myself. But as before there was no answer.

I flew down from the tree and stood on the roots of it. Looking over at her trying to get a better view. I started to walk over to her slowly and saw her backing into the darkness. I stopped and looked over then I teleported behind her. From behind her I can see she was looking forward and her head turning to see where I went. And then she just stopped. I knew I had the upper hand and picked her up from behind and teleported into the center of the room bringing her into the light. Now I could see her much clearly. She has a gothic style to her outfit.

She looked into my eyes as I looked into her eyes. She had beautiful whitish-grey eyes. She didn't seem afraid of me she just blankly stared. But I did tell myself that when I caught her I would give her a piece of my mind. I glared down at her and pushed her again the trunk of the tree. She looked down as I pinned her there asking her why she was watching me. She didn't say anything so I slammed the side of her face into the tree. And to my surprised she punches my in my chest. 

I was taken back but then she grabbed me and picked me up and through me over her head. I sprang up and hit her in the face. She hit me back but harder. I felt my blood run down my lip and more formed into my mouth. I spit it into on the ground. She kicked at my face but I grabbed her leg on through her back into the trunk of the tree. Glorbs began to fall to the ground but then hover up into the air. She jumped up and grabbed at her and she grabbed at me. We end up catching each others' hands. Now we were looking into each others eyes I gritted my teeth. 

"You must be really brave!" I exclaimed to her. "Excuse me?" She asked. "I don't even know you." She said. I looked at her confused who doesn't know me? I'm Shadowy Venomous everyone should know me! I looked at her confused neither of us letting go of the other. "How not?!?" I asked her desperate for an answer. I mean how can she not?!?! I waited for  stupide excuse. She sighed and said, "Well, I'm not from here I flew from Japan." "Oh, well I think you should know something about me." I said to her. She didn't break the stare and asked, "What is it?" 

I let go of her and put my hands behind my back slowly walking around her in circles eyeing her up and down. "Well, I'm Shadowy Venomous. The Shadowy Venomous. A very powerful being. Who you wouldn't want to mess with. I'm going easy on you since you don't know who I am. And you didn't know any better." I said smirking. She only looked at me confused. I stood in front of her and looked into her eyes. "And you are?" I asked her. "My name is Roxin Roll." She answered. I laughed did she really just tell me her name was Rocksn' Roll? Did she really just give me a music genre?!?! I could only laugh. This was to funny.  

Looking over at her I noticed she wasn't laughing therefore I stopped laughing. "Wait you're serious?" I asked her. She nodded with a blank stare. "And just so you know it's not the music genre the last name is spelt right but my first name Roxin is spelled R-O-X-I-N." She told me. I looked at her put my hands in my pocket and spoke, "Ok Roxin, well I think you should enjoy your free time here in Lakewood." I held back my laughter as I thought about telling her my plans about taking over but decided against it. "What do you mean?" She asked me. I placed my hand on her shoulder and told her not to worry and to forget about what I said chuckling to myself.

I saw a smirk form on her face.  "So you must be well known around here for being so handsome?" She asked. I felt my face heat up put I returned I smirk and said, "Yeah guess that's how you discovered me." "Yeah right you just looked suspicious but up close you are really handsome." She said not dropping the smirk.