Viewfinder

Title : Viewfinder
Author : EZ
Artist : EZ
Chapters :76+
Status : On going
Genre : Romance

Title : ViewfinderAuthor : EZArtist : EZChapters :76+Status : On goingGenre : Romance

Summary :
From a young age, Haemin has always been stimulated by pretty things. Back then, it was the luster of a new toy or a classmate's slender hands. Now, it's his sunbae's beautiful face. Now that he's in college, his gaze is drawn to Youngwon: the most popular and downright gorgeous guy in school. Afraid to approach him, he photographs Youngwon from afar, the pictures he takes feeding his secret fantasies. But when Youngwon finds out, Haemin is forced to face the object of his desires. Before he knows it, those secret fantasies start becoming a whole lot more real...

Review :
(Upto the main pairing part, for more info read the review thoroughly)
Art : 9.5/10
Plot : 9/10
Characters : 10/10
Overall : 8.8/10

(Review : just for the main pairing)
The start was very interesting, it reels you in immediately. A mysterious aura in the plot makes you curious to know what's going on. But while the main pairing was still in the spotlight all of the sudden the attention shifts to another pair which had nothing to do with the initial story line. I felt it very off putting. Then this pairing continued until chapter 70(last time I checked to see) I was disappointed to see this pairing still going on so I didn't read any further.

This is good, the starting is really good but yeah.