From Points of Three

Title : From Points of Three
Author : White Eared
Artist : White Eared
Chapters : 80(with side stories)
Status : Completed
Genre : Smut, Psychological

Title : From Points of ThreeAuthor : White EaredArtist : White EaredChapters : 80(with side stories)Status : CompletedGenre : Smut, Psychological

Summary :
Jisuh is quiet, unassuming... observant. He's suited to working behind the camera. But for reasons he's not exactly quick to disclose, he's run into some debt. Heejae, an actor he's worked with before, proposes he work with him exclusively on a private project of his...shooting himself and his partner having sex. Jisuh thought he was hired for his camera skills, but Heejae seems to know an awful lot about him and he can't help but wonder why he really hired him.

Review :
Art : 10/10
Plot : 10/10
Characters : 10/10
Overall : 10/10

It's exhilarating, mysterious at the same time. You can witness how deep and fickle human emotions can be. Whilst it starts off with a mature plot and there are various smut scenes, it doesn't quite depend on those. (Like "Love or Hate" but love or hate does a better job in this regard)

The plot runs very deep and it tugs on your heart. You can hardly guess what the characters are thinking. First I thought that the main character aka Jisuh was a simpleton but his character is probably the most calm and collected character in the manhwa.

Warning : The smut scenes contain heavy BDSM. If you're not comfortable then you can skip. I don't really like BDSM but I was very invested in the plot and the author/artist did a very good job portraying the scenes which blended in quite good.