Dear, My God

Title : Dear, My God
Author : Asada Nemui
Artist : Asada Nemui
Chapters : 4.5
Status : Completed
Genre : Psychological, Supernatural, Drama, Seinen

Summary :From Must Be Endless: Read this while praying for the fate of two people, a BL that will save your soul

Summary :
From Must Be Endless: Read this while praying for the fate of two people, a BL that will save your soul. "You will be my other half." Having infiltrated a religious organization to save Liv, who adores the cult leader, Catholic priest Ross is instead captured and held captive. "If you become my other half, we can both be saved," Liv believes blindly. Giving Ross a drug which dulls his senses, Liv then rapes him. Believing in the precepts of his faith, Liv pities Ross and convinces him to resign himself to accept this relationship, but... A dramatic story about a young cult follower x a Virgin Mary type Catholic priest. Collected together with the following magnificent stories: A discarded houseplant that becomes human... Do I recognize that face? And a mysterious couple.

Review :
Art : 8/10
Plot : 10/10
Characters : 10/10
Overall : 10/10

This manga is for mature audiences with a preference mature plot. This flows in a figurative sense and is portrayed with skill. Can't say enough, if you prefer mature psychological stories check this out you won't be disappointed.

Extra: I was thinking if any yaoi fell into the seinen catagory because well seinen targets mature male audiences (and they assume most are straight males and make works out of those points).
I only found this work in the seinen catagory and wasn't surprised because lol expected, straight guys wouldn't exactly read yaoi.

This work was a surprise, I was genuinely taken aback by it and it's one of the great works out there regardless of the genre.