᪥︎𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝᪥︎

But I know you don't have a clue
This sunflower's waiting for you
Waiting for you

(Fast paced chapter)

Two days and still no answer from Dream. George cried himself to sleep the past three nights. He kept his phone beside him at every second and each notification made his heart leap.

Never once was it Dream though, and the anxiety was tearing him apart. So many thoughts swirled his head.

School was out for winter break so thankfully he didn't have to deal with that anymore. No more Jackson, Liam, Alister.... Clay.

George still hadn't told anyone about Dream, not sure exactly what to say.

'hey I met this guy by getting the wrong number, fell in love with him, now he's ignoring me and I can't control my emotions'?

.
..

Clay felt overwhelming waves of sadness appear in his gut every time he posted a new picture of him and Rose.

He didn't need to feel like that though. He's liked Rose since second grade, why does he suddenly not care?

Oh yeah, because Clay met George.

George. The boy who he truly loved but was pushing away and for what?

A false hope that he wasn't gay and that Rose was who he wanted to spend as much of his life with as he could?

.
..
᪥︎🌻᪥︎
..
.

But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
And if I were her, maybe you'd pick me

Clay had a girlfriend again. George found out throughout social medias. First Dream starts ignoring him, now Clay's taken again. It all hurt worse and worse.

Each like and comment on the photos about how cute they were together.

"George, get a hold of yourself..." He grumbled. He knew Clay was just toying with him with his kindness.

George couldn't do this anymore. It was too much. All these emotions, all these memories, all this pain he couldn't control. Why couldn't he just be happy?

He knew he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't be strong anymore.

"Im so sorry Nick. Be good to yourself for me." George laughed a bit.

He pulled out his phone and texted Dream. Dream was the only person he felt he could trust and the only person he could get a hold of. If anyone cared it would be Dream. And if Dream didn't care then George didn't.

It was all so stupid. He just needed to get this over with.

I can't take it. I can't take this at all.
(Insert address here)
3 PM. I'll be here.
The last place I'll ever be.

.
..
᪥︎🌻᪥︎
..
.

Clay was brushing his teeth after forcing himself to crawl out of bed. His phone wasn't buzzing anymore and he calmed a bit at the fact George probably gave up, but also saddened at the fact he probably did.

He rinsed his mouth before going over to brush through his hair.

Very suddenly, he had a weird feeling in his gut, and to add onto it, his phone buzzed.

He couldn't stop himself from checking his phone.

Dream's heart lept to his throat and hot tears escaped his eyes as he read the last few words.