᪥𝚝𝚎𝚗᪥

Love you <3

You're so weird...
Love you too.

Clay was satisfied with that response and he set down his phone. A smile rested on his face for the first time in a while when he went to sleep.

(Over Christmas break, Nick and his mom didn't come over. They stayed with family out of state. Also, I can't even text people without my phone thinking I'm writing fanfiction smh. ALSO YES I AM AWARE THAT SAPNAP HAS A GIRLFRIEND NAMED ROSE IRL. THIS IS A RANDOM CHICK I MADE UP AND PUT THE NAME ROSE TO FIT THE STORY.)

.
..
᪥︎🌹🌻🌹᪥︎
..
.

George woke up, ready for school for once in his life. He had showered, brushed his hair, pulled his hoodie from the dryer, ate a breakfast his mom cooked, and had a huge smile on his face.

He had Clay had met up a few days just to hang out at the park and walk around, talking.

George couldn't wait to talk to Nick again and introduce him fully to Clay. Alas, one thing nagged at his mind. Or one person rather.

What about all your friends? Your status... Everything. What about Jackson?

George I don't care about any of that. It's not important to me at all. All that matters to me is you and your well being.

As for Jackson, I won't hesitate to hurt him and put him in his place. I promise I won't let him hurt you or Nick anymore.

Okay...

I love you Georgie

Love you too Clay.

George remembered the text conversation from the night before clear in his mind as he got on the bus. He kept his head down, his confidence faltering quickly.

George kept his head down as he got off the bus, making his way through the chatty crowd talking about what they did and got for Christmas.

He made his way to his locker, a paper bag in his hand. He had made Nick some cookies due to the fact he didn't know what to get him, and he knew Nick liked cookies.

George out his stuff in his locker and smiled at the raven haired boy that approached him.

"George!" Nick had a huge smile on his face as he trapped his friend in a hug. George hugged back. "Nick. Sorry I couldn't get you something... I-I made you cookies instead." George handed Nick the bag, and the boy took them gladly.

"Thanks George... I uh... The most I can give you is this..." Nick pulled a slip of paper and handed it to George. It was a phone number. "Well George... I got a phone! We can text each other now." Nick had a huge smile on his face, clearly proud.

George smiled and ruffled Nick's hair.

"Well Nick..." George said, spotting Clay entering the school.

"I've got one more surprise..." George closed his eyes and tilted his head, smile growing as he saw Clay make his way over.