᪥𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎᪥

"Just calm down and talk okay? I'm not going anywhere anymore unless you're okay." Clay said, placing a hand on the side of George's face. He used a thumb to wipe some of the brown haired boy's tears before shooting a soft smile.

"Just talk to me."

᪥︎🌹🌻🌹᪥︎

George stared into Clay's soft green eyes, occasionally his brown ones would follow a tear trailing down his freckled face.

"Just... Talk." Clay asked, his voice breaking. George shook his head softly, not opening his mouth. He knew his words would end up unintelligible to understand.

Clay just held George, surprised at how empty the park was. He used the hand around George's back to pull out his phone and check the time.

3:14... Clay noticed something else. Rose had texted him multiple times. He swiped away the message and put the phone down, shifting position to cross his legs and pull the smaller, crying boy into his lap.

George finally caught his breath again and got his shaking under control. Clay was quick to notice but just stroked George's hair and kept his hand gently on George's back.

Clay gave George a few more seconds before speaking. "You wanna talk?" He asked softly.

.
..

George pulled back and looked at Clay again. Slowly, collecting his words, he nodded.

"Why did you push me away... Dream. Why did Dream push me away." George asked, before he himself pushed away from Clay.

Clay hung his head. "Dream ignored you because Clay had a girlfriend..." Clay admitted, placing his hands in his lap.

"What does that have to do with me? I needed a friend. I needed someone to talk to... Dream, you abandoned me..." "I didn't mean to George. I knew it was stupid, I knew it... I just couldn't bring myself to talk to you while dating Rose."

"Why? What does she have to do with any of this?!" George was getting scared and worried again, as he began shaking again and wiping his eyes.

"George calm down..." Clay said softly, placing his hand on George's shoulder. "Why did you push me, Clay, away?" Clay asked, tilting his head. George looked away, an involuntarily blush forming.

"Because, Mr. Oblivious... The whole school knew I liked you. Your sudden interest made it seem like you wanted to play with my heart..." George admitted. Clay looked away guiltily.

"There. I answered you now you answer me... Dream, what did you and Rose dating have to do with me." George wipes his eyes and sat forward a bit.

"Well George. Dream fell for you. And with Clay being Dream... I felt it was wrong if I kept talking to you while dating Rose. I know it's stupid but I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry it ever came to this George, I didn't know. I shouldn't have pushed you away when you needed me." George stared at Clay, his heart and mind both yelling at him.

The mixed emotions manifested into many voices telling him different things. He couldn't focus and quickly had trouble breathing.

"Hey c'mon George... Calm down." Clay said, pulling him close. George was tempted to shove Clay away and just yell at him. Clay noticed George's behavior.

"You can talk, whisper, yell, anything. I don't care." George quickly shoved Clay back. "Why?! What the hell?! I just... I needed you! I needed Dream! I... You just abandoned me... I pushed Clay away because I felt he was toying with me and I didn't know he was Dream! I couldn't stand it! I needed someone and the one someone I could bring myself to talk to was you!" George was tripping over his words and Clay just sighed.