Chapter 4

Time skip to a week later

I was doing my normal rounds and got hired as a docter, when they rushed in with a tallish boy with brown hair and a messed up face. "Bring him threw imidiatly. Give him some morphine and put him to sleep". They did as told. He had multiple stab woonds in the face.

I imidiatly started cleaning the woonds, disinfecting them. I then stated stitching his face back together. After about 2 hours I was done. So I sat next to him waiting for him to wake up. Just like I did with Jeff.

After 5 hours he woke up. He grouned and opened his eyes.
"Where am I?"
I stood up and stood next him.
"Hii sweet heart I'm docter Y/N. Your in hospital sweetie. May you tell me your name?"
He looked at me.
"Your d..docter Y/N. Y.you stayed with my brother for 3 weeks day and night. I'm Lui. Jeff's brother."
I looked him shocked.
"What happened" he look sad.

"Jeff went insane after mum and dad said they were going to home school him. He stabbed me but I don't think he did it unporpuce. It wasn't the Jeff I knew".
I looked at him. "I'm sorry child. Don't worry ull be able to leave in about a week"
he nodded and I left to go get him food.

A week passed

I haven't left his side. Just like Jeff. "No offence mistress but why the fuck do you torture yourself like that? I mean Jesus I'm exhausted. Finish up I need sleep and I'm hungry Mistress I'm starving and this boy is beginning to look delicious" I nodded and went back to Lui.
"Good morning Lui. I'm just going to take a quike look at you then your free to leave kido"
I did the cheakup. He was perfectly fine. I said my goodbyes and off he went.

I got in my car and drove to the otherwise of the woods. I stopped my car and walked into the forest. I kept walking untill I heard two people talking. I saw a girl with black hair. I smiled and called apon death. She took over my body and went to the girl.

"Hii there. I'm commamly know as Death. HaHaHAHA and funny thing is I'm starving. So you could come to me and I'll make it fast or you could run and ill torture you." I smirked. Ofcorse she stared running. I teleported infront of her wich caused het to fall flat on her ass. I chuckeld. "You faster then I thought kiddo. Did you know monsters don't hide under your bed. They hide inside your head. " I tackled her down and ate her clean to the bone.

Y/N took her body back. "There are you happy now death?"."Certainly am Mistress."  I shakek my and went home.

???POV

I senced a female in my forest and went to eat it but I saw a young lady stalking her behind a tree. She kind of reminds me of Y/N. I watched the scene unfold. Out of no where she changed into this evil demon thing the horns and tendrils??? Curious I kept watching. They were speaking when the one female ran. She suddenly teleported in front of her. And ate her to the bone?!!?

When she got up I notice a balloon behind her ear. On her wrist was a rose and on her rib side was a needle and thread. My 'eyes' widened. I teleported back to the mansion and called upon my brothers.

"What up Slender you called up and sounded nervous?" My brother Splender asked. I look up at him.

"I found her.....