Chapter 5

Slenders  POV

They stared at me in shock. I teleported to the living room.
"Everyone livingeoom now"
. They all came down annoyed and grouned.
"Listen up. I have found a woman in my forest she us very dear to us many if you know get. Y/N. Yes our Y/N. We have finally found her. She was Jeff and Lui's nurse. I am sending Ej and LJ to please find where she is living. When found report imidiatly to me and I'll give further information "

You POV

I was in my office working. When Suicide(proxies) walk in.
"Morning Mistress I just wanted to remind know the party is tomorrow and we need drinks and snacks Mistress".
I nodded and looked at her.
"Alright I'll be leaving in a few. Please while I'm out find beautiful dresses for yourselfs. I'll be back lateish. Your in controle".
She nodded and left.

I put on a outfit and get ready.

I got in my car and drove to the mall

I got in my car and drove to the mall. I got out if my car and went to the chips and sweets isle.

Ej's POV
We looked everywhere for Y/N. See when me and she was little she always bragged about how she was going to marry me. It was cute honestly. But Zalgo found out about her so we had to give her to a normal family. I'm thrilled to find and see her again.

"Joh dude let's go get something to eat I'm starving."
LJ complained. I signed and we went into the nearest mall. We looked like a couple of normal dudes just chilling. LJ ran ahead of me of curse. He ran back to me and dragged me with him in a rush.
"LJ wtf is your prob-" there before my eyes stood Y/N.

She was trying to reach for some chips but was to short. I smiled and went over to her. I got it down for her.
"Here you go shorty". She looked shocked. But smiled afterwords. "Thank you".
And she walked away. Me and LJ followed her the whole way without her noticing. She had a shit tone of food for some reason.

Me and LJ followed her to outside her car. And watched as she drove off. We obviously followed but we had to go on foot or she would have noticed. Luckily for us LJ can teleport. So we kept up. When her car finally stopped she went into the mansion.??!?? Holy fuck I thought that was Zalgo's castle or something.

I naughed Lj.
"Let's go we have to report to Slender".
LJ teleported us back to Slender Mansion and infront of his office. I knocked. "Enter children ". We stepped in.
"Sir you know the mansion on the other side of the mansion. Its not Zalgo's. Its Y/N. She's also very classy and seems to be having a party tomorrow for all the rich people. So we should go after the ball in the afternoon sir"
he nodded and thanked us.

Time skip to next day You POV

I had on my oversized shirt and some lace panties. I was making everyone breakfast. It was 09:00 the party starts at 5 pm. We ate breakfast in peace and started getting ready. After a few hours it was 5pm. I was wearing my slutty outfit. And so were the girls.

There were two people I have never seen

There were two people I have never seen. So I went to interigate them.
"Sorry do I know you guys ?"
I asked them.
"Uhm no sorry were new. I'm Jason and this is my friend Ben. "
I looked them and smiled.
"Well enjoy the party"