Chapter 11

Ej's POV
I was coming back from the mall or more specific the jewelry store. I love Y/N and after we had sex I realized I wouldn't mind waking up next to her every morning so I decided to marry her. I held the ring in my pocket and was on my way back to the mansion when I saw Zalgo standing over someone.

I went closer and immediately new it was Y/N. I could smell a strong metallic smell and I knew it was her blood. I ran as quick as I could only to see a knife in plunged in her stomach. "Y/N!!!!". I was about to run up to her but then she and Zalgo disappeared. "Shit shit shit shit shit NO we were suppose to get engaged today!!! Fuck I need to get Slender" .

I ran to the mansion and busted the Slender's office door.
"What is the meaning of this!?".
I planted slightly out of breath.
"Zalgo took Y/N."
He nodded and without any further questions and called everyone to the living room.

"Y/N has been captured by Zalgo we need a plan to get her back immediately. God knows what he'll do to our daughter.!!"

They began to think of plans and whisper Around when Slender spoke.

"Alright here's the plan. Listen up because I'm not repeating myself! Jane and Clockwork you guys will stay with Sally. Jeff , Ben and Jason you guys will kill off any guards. Splender , Trender and Offender you guys will show up when least expected.The rest of you are you with me. We're going to kill Zalgo once and for all!!. Well act out the plan at midnight everyone get into gear!"

Your POV
I opened my eyes slowly and notice I wasn't at the lake or in my room. I panicked and sat up but instantly regret it as I was met with a terrible pain in my stomach. I groaned and looked at my now bandaged stomach. I heard footsteps and jumped out of bed clutching my stomach. I got in a fighting stance as the door began to opened.

"Hello there sweetheart nice to see you're awake. Sorry about your stomach tho hahaha. It's not stitched up properly cause I don't do the whole stitching thing. So I just took a stapler and stapled it hehehe. I don't need you alive for long. I just need you for 9 months to carry my son and then you fuck off hehehe". I growled at him still clutching my stomach.

"You won't get away with this Zalgo. They'll come for me and kill you." He didn't look very pleased with my answer and before I knew it

SLAP

I held my cheek. He slapped me. I tried calling upon Death but she never came. 'Shit no common Death don't do this to me. Fuck!!'
I was suddenly lifted off the ground but non other the Zalgo. He looked me dead in the eye out faces mere inches away.
"Don't you ever dare disrespect me again am I very clear on that!! Next time you won't be— I spat in his face before he could finish. He wiped of the spit and

threw me on the ground and I screamed as the Staples tore my wound open again. I ripped off the bandages to see the staples were now stuck inside my wound. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed.
"You ungrateful brat. I should teach you a lesson and put you in your place."

He tied me to the bed on my stomach. My back was facing him. He wiped me non stop as my screams echoed threw out his castle until i eventually passed out from blood-loss .

I woke up a few hours later. My vision still blurry from blood loss. I could feel my body being thrown on the floor and everything went black again.