Chapter 10

I woke up to no Ej and I was but naked. I started blushing as memories of last night came flashing back then it hit me HE DIDN'T WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM. Shit!!!. Hopefully I don't get pregnant. I got out of bed and got dressed into some comfy clothes.

I went downstairs and saw Slender dad making breakfast. I walked over to him and sat on the table next to him. MY proxies we're currently sleeping. They shared room's with the people of this household.
"Morning sweetheart did you sleep well?"
My father asked. I mowed my head and went to go look for Jack. I was wondering in my own mind when I walking into someone and fell flat on my ass.
"Shit sorry,I wasn't looking where I was going."

He was about to say something when dads voice rang over everyone "Breakfast children". I went downstairs and sat next to a green looking dude and a monochrome clown dude.
"Everyone meet my daughter Y/N. Some of you might know her during her child hood others weren't here yet so please children introduce yourself ".
A guy with brown and orange glasses stood up. "Hi I'm Toby".
Then a guy with a carved smile stood up
"Jeff".

A scarfed guy with green eyes stood up "Hi I'm Lui and I'm Sully sweatheart" there were many more I got to meet Jason the toy maker , Dr Smiley, Candy Pop, Laughing Jack and Jill, Jane the killer, Nina, Judges Angels, Clockwork, Sally, Nurse Ann, Tim, Brain, Toby, Ben Drowned and a few more. After everyone introduced themself we finished eating. So I started on the dishes. I was getting worried about Jack since I haven't seen him this morning.

I went to my dad.
"Dad have you by any chance seen Jack? I haven't seen him at all this morning".
My dad looked at me.
"Yes sweetheart he said he was going out for a while and will be back late".
I nodded and mumbled a small thanks before leaving. I decided to go for a walk. I went outside and started walking thinking about everything. I lit a smoke a while later and sat near a lake my feet in it.

I sat there for a while until I felt a very familiar presence. I looked around to see if there was anyone but there was no one. I decided since it's a hot day might well go for a swim. I undressed completely and slowly walked into the lake. After getting use to the cold water I swam around for a while until I felt that presence again. I got out covering my breast and woman part and got dressed.

As I was about to start my journey back to the mansion I saw the one and only thing I wished was dead. There in-front of me stood Zalgo himself.
"What do you want Zalgo?!"
I asked trying to stay as calm as possible. He chuckled.
"Well little Y/N, you've grown a bit huh. Haha haha. You see lil old Jackey hasn't come back from buying you that engagement ring because I sent some trouble his way. Hahaha oh wait the ring was suppose to be a surprise. Hahaha your coming with me".

I looked at him.
"Not in a million years Zalgo".

He didn't seem to like my answer. He ran full speed at me and tried to kick me in the jaw but I immediately summoned Death let her take over. I grabbed his leg and swung him into a tree, causing it to break and fall on him. He grunted and the the tree off of him. He charged at me again and was about to punch me in the face when he suddenly pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. I stood there for a second and let everything sink in.

I started coughing up blood and looked down slowly to see a knife plunged into my stomach and Zalgo's hand around it. He pushed it in deeper. I grabbed his hands that was still around the knife in my stomach and fell to the floor to my knees. He ripped out the knife. Y/N was the last thing I heard before everything went black